sharemobile.ro script install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sharemobile.ro script install

hi guys! can some one teach me how to install the script of sharemobile.ro? plss....

upload all the files you have and there should be a install folder or if u go to ur website url it tends to be automatically redirected tou the install page if it isnt alredi been installed. you will need to make mysql login username and passwords and database name and then connect them all up and then put these details when it ask you to in the install process, once installed rename the install folder and it should al be up and runing. this is what majoirt of scripts are installed lyk the one u want to install but i maybe wrong it depends how its was coded. isnt there a readme file of somesort or instructions frm where you downloaded this from.
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

heres the sharemobile.ro i have sharemobile.rar hope that helps to install db upload files to server make your database change config.php then goto yoursitename.com/install.php to add the tables
      Last edited by evo21; 08.12.09, 17:37.

Comment

Originally posted by slcash
        Sharemobile.ro script.
        . .wtf it is russian , . .and script only kb s. . . . No I think it is grabber
        Sharemobile.ro Is Romania site nt russian
        ro - Romania
        ru - russia

Here is Sharemobile clone
        Attached Files
        Last edited by shushant; 15.03.12, 06:32.

Comment

Originally posted by shushant
          I've found that script on sharemobile.ro I use Url Uploader to upload on Coding-talk :P
          Don't bother :D

since url uploader is here =] and i didn't "knew" about that , i've uploaded the script here ..

Give tnx tu Shushant ! .

This script is hackable ( upload problem ) securize it before roll it on your WebSite ... shoutbox is floodable also .. buggy script though!

Live demo for the script in archive

wWw.ExtremShare.Net - Main Menu
          Attached Files
          Last edited by just_m3.; 15.03.12, 12:41.
          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

Working...
          X