gumchat script install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gumchat script install

hi experts! could you help me install my gumchat script? pls....

Originally posted by bjayz View Post
    hi experts! could you help me install my gumchat script? pls....
    simply upload it to your server.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

chmod 777 on your chat folders and files ;)
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

after i upload all of my files at file manager,, i will create mysql database then what should i do to my database? is there any sql at that script? @ gumslone

Comment

after i upload all of my files at file manager,, i will create mysql database then what should i do to my database? is there any sql at that script? @ gumslone
          its a flatfile chat script you dont need mysql database for it.
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

unless he has your gumslone chat services lol are you forgetting you had that out here ??
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

@gumslone im finished uploading my script after that i went to my site to see it,, but it is in wml form,,

what should i do to make it xhtml?

Comment

@ gumslone try to visit my site installed with a gumchat script it only shows lot of php message errors pls help me.... this is my url (note: coding-talks staff this is not an advert) http://chatspace.host56.com

Comment

@gumslone im finished uploading my script after that i went to my site to see it,, but it is in wml form,,

what should i do to make it xhtml?
                  just sit tight and start converting it 4rm page to page
                  http://myfacepals.com
                  MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

but how could i convert it page to page? can u teach me how?

Comment

Woohoo to simple 4 me. If u r a coder u should know how to convert wml to xhtml. N brother u must validate ur wml site. And 4 converting it some ebooks must be used available here 4 free. Or simply check well if in the script it contain v xhtml Note :- that some script cant convert.

Comment

@ gumslone try to visit my site installed with a gumchat script it only shows lot of php message errors pls help me.... this is my url (note: coding-talks staff this is not an advert) http://chatspace.host56.com
                        -lol- u wil be tired to removing error/bugz, better if u wil choose any another script, here alot of scripts, or in mah wording coding-talk is river of script+coding, than y u staying out side, cm jump nOW. WE ARE ALREADY SWIMmING

Comment

Absolutely true manavworld.

Comment

Working...
                          X