wapdesire v2 shoutbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at the link to take yu to the page
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

i went in to forums viewtopic.php already but everything looks fine so dont know why im getting this error, when i get a inbox saying someone replied to my topic it comes up with something like Your Topic thread=13&go=last&sid=d7547d149cf1f45f9aaad6a369c8 aef9">A2Z Girls Names has been Replied to by persons name click the link n get 404 error
      Last edited by Kirsty; 30.11.09, 10:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirsty View Post
        i went in to forums viewtopic.php already but everything looks fine so dont know why im getting this error, when i get a inbox saying someone replied to my topic it comes up with something like Your Topic thread=13&go=last&sid=d7547d149cf1f45f9aaad6a369c8 aef9">A2Z Girls Names has been Replied to by persons name click the link n get 404 error

hi there this is due to a smilies is being used with some thing that is used with the link all u need to do is delete the smilies to sort this out
        HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Originally posted by Kirsty View Post

ahh yes this is a error in the main script aswell loadza sites have this problem the way to fix it is if you go into the core folder and then into functions file look at the getbbcode function and in there you should find

Code:
          $text=preg_replace("/\[topic\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/topic\]/is","<a href=\"../forums/viewtopic.php?thread=$1&amp;go=last&amp;sid=$sid\">$2</a>",$text);
          $text=preg_replace("/\[club\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/club\]/is","<a href=\"../clubs/view.php?id=$1&amp;sid=$sid\">$2</a>",$text);
          $text=preg_replace("/\[blog\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/blog\]/is","<a href=\"../wapsites/blogs.php?read=1&amp;id=$1&amp;sid=$sid\">$2</a>",$text);
          look at the file bellow replace the top with contecnts of this file i cudnt enter the code here as it would change it back to &amp;

Last edited by crazybrumi; 30.11.09, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by NickGriffin View Post
            ahh yes this is a error in the main script aswell loadza sites have this problem the way to fix it is if you go into the core folder and then into functions file look at the getbbcode function and in there you should find

Code:
            $text=preg_replace("/\[topic\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/topic\]/is","<a href=\"../forums/viewtopic.php?thread=$1&amp;go=last&amp;sid=$sid\">$2</a>",$text);
            $text=preg_replace("/\[club\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/club\]/is","<a href=\"../clubs/view.php?id=$1&amp;sid=$sid\">$2</a>",$text);
            $text=preg_replace("/\[blog\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/blog\]/is","<a href=\"../wapsites/blogs.php?read=1&amp;id=$1&amp;sid=$sid\">$2</a>",$text);
            look at the file bellow replace the top with contecnts of this file i cudnt enter the code here as it would change it back to &amp;

ok adnan so instead of the code in functions put the ones in the link you put?
            Last edited by Kirsty; 30.11.09, 17:13.

Comment

adnan do i just delete this

$text=preg_replace("/\[topic\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/topic\]/is","<a href=\"../forums/viewtopic.php?thread=$1&amp;go=last&amp;sid=$sid\" >$2</a>",$text);
              $text=preg_replace("/\[blog\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/blog\]/is","<a href=\"../wapsites/blogs.php?read=1&amp;id=$1&amp;sid=$sid

and add

[topic\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/topic\]/is"," <a href=\"../forums/viewtopic.php?thread=$1&amp;go=last&amp;sid=$sid\" >$2</a>",$text);

it looks same except the one you put dont have the $text=preg_replace next to topic
              Last edited by Kirsty; 30.11.09, 17:27.

Comment

the thread error is still there a mate hasnt got the error on their site so they sent me the function they use but still when i get a inbox saying someones replied to my topic it comes up with

Your Topic thread=2&go=last&sid=4abd25c1743bfbb8e969d70665f90 7a2">welcome has been Replied to by xkirsty

if click it get the 404 error

Comment

send me ur functions.inc

Comment

Working...
                  X