Cn it get ny php file via ny site directory ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cn it get ny php file via ny site directory ??

Hey friends i want to knw cn i get ny php file frm ny site directory . . If yes then how bcoz i try then its save in htwl form nd html show r u nt login ya your session expir . . So tel me how i got that php file frm that site directory ??

haha i actually lol'd when i read this omg

your saving the output of the php code, uploading that **** to a server WILL NEVER!!! work you need the php source code to run a site not the ****ing page source

Comment

Am ylee . .u dnt undestand what i say . I just say cn i get ny php file frm ny site database . . .i knw . I hv a site dirctory there php file show . .nt source code m saying abt file directory cn i substract php file frm that site . .

Comment

cant steal others php code lol

You will try but class as a hackerbe

You will get sued
        You will also get jailed for copyin others work...
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by 12345xmen View Post
          Am ylee . .u dnt undestand what i say . I just say cn i get ny php file frm ny site database . . .i knw . I hv a site dirctory there php file show . .nt source code m saying abt file directory cn i substract php file frm that site . .
          i dont get your ny? is it any or my? lol

if its ny (any) -- you cannot get what is not from your database/file directory. its called stealing/hacking and i doubt you know how to do that in the first place lol

it its my -- you can do whatever you want with your own database/file directory

i dont mean to be rude, but i actually laughed while reading this trying to figure out what you want to say LOL,
          LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
          site closed.
          im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
          www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
          i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Originally posted by 12345xmen View Post
            Hey friends i want to knw cn i get ny php file frm ny site directory . . If yes then how bcoz i try then its save in htwl form nd html show r u nt login ya your session expir . . So tel me how i got that php file frm that site directory ??

The simple answer is NO.

What you've been doing is saving the html ouput code into an html file. You're not saving the php file.

You can't extract the php file of others' servers unless you have access on their ftp.

Comment

Working...
            X