lavalair script holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lavalair script holes

post it all here. to prevent intruders from hacking site that uses lavalair..

Originally posted by tres View Post
    post it all here. to prevent intruders from hacking site that uses lavalair..
    This type of topic has been created here many times. So no need to create newly.
    Wait...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anderson View Post
      This type of topic has been created here many times. So no need to create newly.
      i think he need the link ??
      Did I help you?
      You can help me too
      Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

lol i know most ways of hacking this script but a good hacker never tells ther secrets

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
        Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

hackers never reveals it self! we are here to share knowledge and to help others.. we use lavalair for our site becouse we dont have such knowledge to code...

Comment

some intruderz uses c99shell. a famous hacking tool.... i am a victim of that c99shell.... A few months ago.. They have chmoded my file and folders to 0000..
            Last edited by tres; 10.09.09, 14:54.

Comment

well you've come to the rite place to learn lol

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

c99shell is crap i can steal a session using a php image done it to scot paul many a times lol

Comment

yeah! Session id hijacking only steal ses id... but c99shell can control ur cpanel. mass inject, delete file, upload file etc.

Comment

yeah! Session id hijacking only steal ses id... but c99shell can control ur cpanel. mass inject, delete file, upload file etc.
                    c99 shell need to b uploaded but image need only to b linked.may b u had nt gud uploader
                    she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
                    sigpic

Comment

use a secured uploader.
                      Wait...
                      sigpic

Comment

yah. So i have activated my hotlink protection..

Comment

what are the other posible holes? and what are the solution?

Comment

i know how to block c99shell from being used in any upload folder

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
                              i know how to block c99shell from being used in any upload folder
                              ozzie plz share ur experience on it sothat we can know more.
                              Last edited by anderson; 11.09.09, 10:59.
                              Wait...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X