Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to make loop holes

pleaseeeee how do i make loop holes?

you need 5 variable capacitors and 5E9B5D model flux capacitor and the main unit, a power source of 500 gigawatts and constant time stabilizer

Comment

what are loop holes

sorry, im a bit lost. what are loop holes???
      sigpic

|~~Dont forget to say thanx~~|

Comment

Originally posted by djlee View Post
        you need 5 variable capacitors and 5E9B5D model flux capacitor and the main unit, a power source of 500 gigawatts and constant time stabilizer
        Im Running mine at 640gw power source with a hyrdro flux capacitor ..... I know it sounds a bit on the high side but im using a quarts stablizer to prevent overheating*

Comment

bro i dnt understand

Comment

lol i dont think you surpose to understand
            Visit my site

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
              Im Running mine at 640gw power source with a hyrdro flux capacitor ..... I know it sounds a bit on the high side but im using a quarts stablizer to prevent overheating*
              note bad, i was thinking of running a duplex crossover between the main flux and power output to trim and focus frequency output, hopefully reducing exotic particle alignment so i can pump up the juice to 700gw but im thinking it could turn the loop hole into a blackhole unless i can find a way of fitting an foreign atom generator to neutralize the the exotic attack and decay

Comment

lol why ask help to make something if you dont even know what they are?? lol lol

Comment

Google bttf if you want more information

Comment

lol...

loop hole r weakness of system, from where we can cheat the system

Comment

i think the poster might be a bit of a loophole lol jsut tie a rope into a loop and throw it around the hole lol

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
                      X