Only Owner Can delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Owner Can delete

can u tell me how to make only me the owner uid 1 perm 4 delete photo and photo comment?

here is the code for uid 1
    Code:
     if($uid=='1')
            {
    echo "<a href=\"genproc.php?action=delgal&amp;sid=$sid&amp;gid=$item[0]\">Remove This Photo</a>";
    }
    let me knw if it work

WapCHAT Forum Currenltly changing over to xhtml

My Dowloads Site

Comment

i think he's asking he should only be the one that can delete it..

well, just remove the mod part and leave only the admin part in genproc for deleting photos or comments
      LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
      site closed.
      im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
      www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
      i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

PHP Code:
        if($uid=='1')
                {
        echo 
        "<a href=\"genproc.php?action=delgal&amp;sid=$sid&amp;gid=$item[0]\">Remove This Photo</a>";

this is so funny as when host put if username = crazybrumi (for example) you cannot delete this person lol, whats the point cos u can just rename the person if your the other owner who has got pisd of with the server lol. when renamed you would be able to delete the user crazybrumi. this code above would be the fix for this. i only made people aware of this because people who ask for a site said they deleted the host cos they pisd em of but had to rename them lol.
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj-marc View Post
          here is the code for uid 1
          Code:
           if($uid=='1')
                  {
          echo "<a href=\"genproc.php?action=delgal&amp;sid=$sid&amp;gid=$item[0]\">Remove This Photo</a>";
          }
          let me knw if it work
          suppose i type in the verify area?(genproc) i'll still be able to delete photos...........

R.M.C
          ----------
          PHP Adovocate B)

Comment

Working...
          X