Online Priest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Priest

Ok i know this is propably wrong place to add this request but it will be a really gr8 mod if sumone can help me code this........

What u think bout we make an online priest?????

what i mean by that.....

We make a tool like admincp except it will be priestcp the cp will contain tools to marry 2 ppl in a chatroom or chapel of his own the priest will have tools like he go in room then all words will be in the code only thing he insert is the members nick names then he will have another tool that he can write on the user profile Riderz Viance or Riderz Property what ever the members want the message to be

so what u guys think bout this request i never saw anything like this on wap before i tought bout this for a while so i dnt know if u coders wona help with this lava mod for priest
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

im already half way into coding something simular to this.
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Oh thats wicked well i had that idea for a while in my head so i jst tought of asking for help if u guys would be able to code sumthing like that

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
        Oh thats wicked well i had that idea for a while in my head so i jst tought of asking for help if u guys would be able to code sumthing like that
        kinda stupid...no offence thats my view on it...

R.M.C
        ----------
        PHP Adovocate B)

Comment

Originally posted by mcKeny View Post
          kinda stupid...no offence thats my view on it...
          Not a bad idea but it would be better to combine this with a normal chapel script and the two persons can get married and invite friends to it which are invited (they join via Shared Password) gonna have a look at it in a few hours

PHP Code:
          foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
          {
          echo 
          "$server is $value<br />";

Comment

Yea sounds gr8 drwap

Comment

one of ma thugs beg me to code a thing in his profile..so he could married more than one girl...........anyone of his gf that view his profile they see there name lol also code a thing that you select who ya wanna let view your profile EG buddies ,person who ya marry to or anyone.......he is a pimp.....

R.M.C
              ----------
              PHP Adovocate B)

Comment

Working...
              X