Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube mobile streaming links illegal?

Hello,

i have received an email from youtube yesterday (Im not sure if it was a real youtube agent) about youtube mobile streaming at my site urtube.tv

hi,
    i appreciate your site who look like our site which is "youtube.com", we just check your site and find out that your site "urtube.tv" is illegally connected to our server..

we ask you why you doing that??

if you want your site to maintain available, we ask you to "DISABLE" the stream link which is working for mobile phone..

i want you to disable that, you can continue run legally your urtube.tv site but without the "Stream" link.. Make it just for DOWNLOAD who also done by wap.cupish.com which is we also contacted to disable streaming..

Thank you!
    Best regards
    YouTube.com & Google Video team.
    is here someone who has been already contacted by them? or do you know why the stream links are illegal? they provide those streaming links in their api

I have tried to email back to the person who contacted me but the email delivery failed, thats why Im asking here if someone has a similar expirience.

vtap.com is another big videosearch site which uses youtube api which i have checked yesterday and found that they are using the streaming links too.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

gum but why alls wont close yours sites???picr.mobi now youtube streaming...Is not good this...
    if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

i think that email is fack !

streming is not illegal.

if that email is from youtube then they should tell you to not to allow

download video but they said to not allow streaming :confused:

get valid developer key from google and use it legal

code.google.com/apis/youtube
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post
        i think that email is fack !

streming is not illegal.

if that email is from youtube then they should tell you to not to allow

download video but they said to not allow streaming :confused:

get valid developer key from google and use it legal

code.google.com/apis/youtube
        i dont think download is illegal too, since there are hunderts of applications and websites which allow you to grab video from youtube.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

why dont you contact them and include this email that you received...
          sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

I Think is fake

The way the email is written is not what google will wright. It sounds so unprofessional.

My 2 cents

Comment

there is alot of sites that streams from youtube.com. Why would they just go after only your site ? I think its someone trying to fool you.

click here to join blingywap.co.za
              http://blingywap.co.za

IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK AND ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU!

Comment

its fake

there a asshole trying to say my site is copyrighted by him if i dont take it down he will sue me

i asked him whats the code like do it use sid or seson or cookies ??

he asker wrong 2 times sid and cookies

nah ppl are noobs
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

seems like almost everyone is recieving this noob emails. lol.
                  i think it was a week ago when i recieve an e-mail from someone telling me that i have a disgusting content and i have to close my site (i dont have somethin adult content, gore, child prosti or whatever that might make somebody uneasy or sumthin like that) and if i dont, he will report it to the authority and ill be put in jail (funny isnt it?)
                  and i reply and ask if what particular content are those. no response till now. lol.. i guess that e-mail you recieve came from another noob tripper.

Comment

Gum Dear

They All email are fake......dont Believe it...we are all with u

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                      Hello,

i have received an email from youtube yesterday (Im not sure if it was a real youtube agent) about youtube mobile streaming at my site urtube.tv

hi,
                      i appreciate your site who look like our site which is "youtube.com", we just check your site and find out that your site "urtube.tv" is illegally connected to our server..

we ask you why you doing that??

if you want your site to maintain available, we ask you to "DISABLE" the stream link which is working for mobile phone..

i want you to disable that, you can continue run legally your urtube.tv site but without the "Stream" link.. Make it just for DOWNLOAD who also done by wap.cupish.com which is we also contacted to disable streaming..

Thank you!
                      Best regards
                      YouTube.com & Google Video team.
                      is here someone who has been already contacted by them? or do you know why the stream links are illegal? they provide those streaming links in their api

I have tried to email back to the person who contacted me but the email delivery failed, thats why Im asking here if someone has a similar expirience.

vtap.com is another big videosearch site which uses youtube api which i have checked yesterday and found that they are using the streaming links too.
                      YouTube.com & Google Video team my @ss !!! they will never make such stupid grammar mistakes LMAO:D
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Check email headers and originating server im sure it wont be google corporate network

Comment

Working...
                        X