X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join my Group at Facebook: AdMob SUCKS!!! | Facebook
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

dont use the include(admob.php) code as gum says it states wot the problem is in the error.

use the admob code in one of your main files ie index or core if u use a lava edit script.

and most lava edits have the code already installed in core u just need to change the account code so it operates from your account not the persons whos script it was . .

hope that helps to sort you error
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

The ads arent the problem the only problem I have is that the admob.php directory where it comes from must be changed to the main folder of my site and I cant get id edited correctly

Comment

nice logo. it suits admob. n beware thew may steal it. :p they r scaM

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post

Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or repeated policy violations. Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be found here, robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software. Please visit our Account Review form if you feel additional information would be valuable in explaining your situation.
            is the default message... i think admob is now for publishers who make few bux per month/////lets write on every forum about admob ....
            Last edited by morency; 31.10.09, 07:30.
            Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
              is the default message... i think admob is now for publishers who make few bux per month/////lets write on every forum about admob ....
              Now, it looks like they have removed all topics about banned sites from their publishers group, where i posted a reply too.
              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Working...
              X