Bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bot

hi im look for help trying to make a bot show online i made one in chat but i want it to show online 24/7 lol so ppl can pm it i have done this on a wapdesire script so if u could help that be great thanx

hi im look for help trying to make a bot show online i made one in chat but i want it to show online 24/7 lol so ppl can pm it i have done this on a wapdesire script so if u could help that be great thanx[/b]
    theres already bots in that script lol
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

lol i know there is i just need to know how u keep them online tho so that the bot on 24/7 all times m8

Comment

ADd it yo yhe online list by hardcoding it and +1 to total number of online users

Comment

what i add in the online bit of the code then plz

Comment

LOL like i said lol

only way is link this

$bot = "Bot url ";

$link = " BLAH
            $bot
            ";

PMPL

just a bot url
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Do you mean a bot you can inbox nd get a reply or just a simple username online 29/7?.. you can add a user online 24/7 easy, just add
              echo "WhiteWarrior";

And my username will stay online all the time... or even better, remove your logout part and chamge the inactive time to like 999999999999 and every user that logs in wont be logged out anytme soon meaning you will have everyone online when ever someone logs in lol you can code an automated online user, but that would mean a recode of the whole site to include it in everything and you would need to code the bot to reply to things, sounds crazy but it can be done... depends how good you are at coding

Comment

please can someone code this , so a bot is always online in online list

Comment

are u serious you have been told how to do it this is probly one of the easiest requests ive seen just sit down and look at the code.

Comment

Working...
                  X