Admob Or Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob Or Alternative

In two weeks im launching a £250 ad campaign to drive users to my site. Has anyone else bought ads from admob or anyone else before? How was your experience and do you recommend it?

admob is not bad if you buy ads not sell ads...
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

Admob does bring users that are interested all i know tried them for about a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by youngson View Post
        In two weeks im launching a £250 ad campaign to drive users to my site. Has anyone else bought ads from admob or anyone else before? How was your experience and do you recommend it?
        Hey admob is the best.Hav ads in almost all sites frm html to php js etc.so go it man.heard that they decrease the bid amount for ads at 0.1$ for bid .

Comment

I'm looking to advertise my site. Tell me some other sites other than admob which offers minimum bid as low as $0.1 ?

Comment

you could also try buzzcity or mobpartner.mobi i think.
            Visit my site

Comment

Originally posted by hashid View Post
              I'm looking to advertise my site. Tell me some other sites other than admob which offers minimum bid as low as $0.1 ?
              you can advertise your site at http://w2c.in there is no bid limit, just unlimited hits only at 10 USD per month and they have much users, almost near about 3000 Daily actives.
              Thanks

Comment

You call admob a single network?

Comment

try AdCell
                  Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
                  php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
                  ADMOLA ADs Network
                  Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Working...