Chat Mods On Lava

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat Mods On Lava

Ok,i have wap chat with lot of users and i am using some Russian chat script. This script make problems on server (bad codes) so i must change script.I was install methos script here (forum.haosmobi.com - just for testing) and i am trying to add some useful options on chat,that my chaters have similar chat optons like now.

I was see some addons on Romanian lava scripts with options:

1.User can turn On or OFF smilies in chat rooms
    2.History in chat rooms
    3.That user can change number of messages on page in chat rooms
    4.That user can change refresh time in chat rooms
    5.That user can report chat room

But i don't see that somene is add this options:

6.That user can see all his private messages in chat room - like filter of pvt messages
    7.When user1 click on nick user2 in chat room , that he can choose will he write him public message of private message.
    If he will write him public message,it will be in this form User2,(content of the message).
    8.Online list for all rooms,that you can see list of rooms and list of users in each room.
    9.I don't need that messages in chat rooms gone every few minutes (to be deleted).I was change that messages be delete every 3 days. But i need code that in every chat room always be last 500 messages and that other messages are automatically deleted. This will make that in table ibwf_chat always be a constant number of messages.
    10.That moders and admins have option to delete messages in chat rooms one by one like on forum.

11. Also i wish to make double file for inbox who is connected on same tables in mySQL data like inbox in forum. This will be chat inbox and in online list will write that someone is in chat inbox. This informatin will be in online list from step 8. too. If someone don't understand me i wish that this online list be like this:

In chat (30),in portal total (70)

Chat Inbox(10)
    user1,user2,user3,user5,user6,user7,user8,user9,us er10

Chat room 1 (4)
    user11,user12,user13,user14
    Chat room 2 (5)
    user15,user16,user17,user18,user19
    Chat room 3 (4)
    user20,user21,user22,user23

Chat menu(7)
    user24,user25,user26,user27,user28,user29,user30

So i need that in special online list from step 8. be list of rooms with users in this rooms,who is in chat inbox and in chat menu. Nick of user will be on online list in chat menu if user is: in page where is list of rooms,in online list from step 8,in chat options.

My english is not good :D if someone don't understand somethig i will try to write better again

wow....

Comment

lavalair is out and its old there coding there in the script....

Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

So what if lava is old? For me is important that the script is written correctly and that don't make problems on server with 130 online or 500 or 1500! With all russian script i have this problem - bad code. So i must edit chat on lava (methos) script for my needs.

Comment

Newer scripting means you wont so many ppl online on a share server ? have no errors ??

Try to make a new script or hire a really good scripter

or get a Dedicated Server that you can use....

as for share hosting has limits per using there site,

10% cpu or maybe 20% its upto them...

just your tos on your hosting...

with lavalair that has too many bugs that will use alot also can give errors like the max...

i coded one script that dont use as much cpu and mysql and my site is as bigger then lavalair..
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

i have VPS,it is funny to using VPS vith 200 peoples online just becouse script is not good and make problems on server :D VPS also have problem vith my script..i hope that with lavalir is better situacion. I don't know what to do...

Comment

with my Dedicated Server i can have over 1000 ppl browsing my site

also add 200 for my mate cpanel

all server's use abit i use cpu so far is 19 thats when i coded wrong..

but vps server you still sharing the server...

so you have 50 % useges limit still..

As shown in pic :

A virtual private server (VPS, also referred to as Virtual Dedicated Server or VDS) is a method of partitioning a physical server computer into multiple servers such that each has the appearance and capabilities of running on its own dedicated machine.
              Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
              The practice of partitioning a single server so that it appears as multiple servers has long been common practice in mainframe computers, but has seen a resurgence lately with the development of virtualization software and technologies for other architectures. The physical server boots normally. It then runs a program that boots each virtual server within a virtualization environment (similar to an emulator). The virtual servers have no direct access to hardware and are usually booted from a disk image.

There are two kinds of virtualizations: software based and hardware based. In a software based virtualization environment, the virtual machines share the same kernel and actually require the main node's resources. This kind of virtualization normally has many benefits in a web hosting environment because of quota incrementing and decrementing in real time with no need to restart the node. The main examples are Xen, Virtuozzo, Vserver, and OpenVZ (which is the open source and development version of Parallels Virtuozzo Containers).

In a hardware based virtualization, the virtualization mechanism partitions the real hardware resources. In typical implementations, no burst and/or realtime quota modification is possible; the limits are hard and can only be modified by restarting a virtual machine instance[citation needed]. This kind of environment is potentially more secure in the sense that it is less subject to "Quality of Service crosstalk" between VM instances[citation needed]; on the other hand, its security is typically dependent on the correctness of a larger and more complicated Trusted Computing Base[citation needed]. It is more commonly used in enterprise/commercial deployments[citation needed]. Examples include Microsoft Virtual Server, VMware ESX Server, and Xen.
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

Ok i will thinking about dedicted when i really have big online,now i have on my chat ~120 at night,and all together on VPS (vith some other scripts) ~250.This is ok for VPS,PROBLEM IS IN SCRIPT. I know that lavalir is better wroted script then russian chat i have... but also i don't know will chat on methos scipt making problems when in chat room will be ~70-80 chaters... It is really important that in chat.php cod is good,correct. Ofcorse it is important that cod will be god in whole script,but in my case i have lot of chaters so this is primary

Comment

So can someone help me to create all this options? :D i will satrt on sutadry to work on this adds

Comment

I have seen these all somewhere. All simple things to do. But very neat editions to any chat script aswell.

Comment

ive got most those updates working veiw who in chat click the user name and option to send a pm is there etc. download my latest script in the web/wapscripts section mobilezonez.com

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by wap2k
                        I have seen these all somewhere. All simple things to do. But very neat editions to any chat script aswell.
                        yes I agree most of things are simple,but they are very useful

@ozziemale31,thank you,I will download you script too

Comment

wap2k when you are see this post please activate Private Messages on this forum :D

1. problem is to add private messages in chat hostory

Comment

Working...
                          X