Database Security?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Security?

I was just wondering how the hell has google accessed someones database?
    i recently did a search on google for ibwf_nicks and google is showing the contents of someones database.
    Is this because they have used a browser such as google chrome to surf there database ?
    If So there is a serious security issue with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (something else @ Jan 24 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    i recently did a search on google for ibwf_nicks and google is showing the contents of someones database.
    Is this because they have used a browser such as google chrome to surf there database ?
    If So there is a serious security issue with it. [/b]
    its true a security problem to the host..

they should report this..

wah this is too foolish anyone will certainly ...

opera browser i think hes been using..
    Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
    Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

Code:
      phpMyAdmin 2.11.7 - fanklub.ro - [ Tradu această pagină ]
      ibwf_nicks, Browse, Structure, Search, Insert, Empty, Drop, 0, MyISAM, latin1_swedish_ci, 1.0 KiB, -. ibwf_online, Browse · Structure · Search · Insert ...
      fanklub.ro/phpmyadmin/index.php?db=mw&lang=en-utf-8&convcharset=iso -8859-1&collation...utf8... - 4k - În Cache - Pagini similare
      oh my god that is my Dbase :o
      Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

Comment

aaa ..u ****ed my phpmyadmin )

/////////////////////////////// that isnt a problem 4 me because that i use in my pc :P :D the domain is used to replace the ip of my pc :D yes i used opera :-?
        Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (something else @ Jan 24 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          If So there is a serious security issue with it. [/b]
          its not just ibwf_nicks try others and you will see..
          Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
          Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

Database Security

1. Dont use sql.txt on server for downloading sql

just use zip backup
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

pretty simple really.. if google can get any further into PMA than the login screen then you should learn to set passwords on the accounts.. for example url to the database ionutxp posted, check the users table for mysql and no one has passwords set

Comment

Yeah,saw the same with gumchat.net,you'll see many users login "k" values,if you google,

"site:gumchat.net say.php"
                "site:gumcht.net room.php"

wondering how?
                I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
                http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
                I noticed social media is really powerful
                Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

Working...
                X