Hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm

i want an option to appear after for exaple 2 weeks after an date :D and to show how much time remain until the 2 weeks end :D pls and respect allz

------
    app is possible to ban the phone no. (card) ?
    Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

yes and yes its posibble to do both
    the 2 week option u can copy out of ban options (how much time is remaining untill ban is over)
    or there is the countdown script to new year you could use

and second banning phone numbers is posibble but only on unsecure networks :P

Comment

thx bro :D respect
      Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (something else @ Dec 18 2008, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
        and second banning phone numbers is posibble but only on unsecure networks :P[/b]
        WTF you blabin about?????
        you cant even get phone number,
        yet you gonna ban it??
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

maybe he has a socket connection to these so called unsecure networks where he can lookup available info for the phone number and ban it :P

No u cant ban phone numbers, even the government cant ban ur phone number since it would breach data security on the SP&#39;s network. however there are other good methods of banning people, but none are fool proof. ALL bans can be worked around pretty easily... especially when you have a dynamic IP

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (djlee @ Dec 20 2008, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
            even the government cant ban ur phone number since it would breach data security on the SP&#39;s network.[/b]
            it is possible to ban phone number
            (and ofcourse theres also code to get phone number)
            BUT you would need contract with every network to
            get such option enabled...
            else option to see and block phone number,
            is locked by network operater
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

yeah and those contracts with "unsecure" networks as people like to call them cost 9 arms and 5 legs and doesnt really help much in the long run. Just with the fact of the price of such a contract deems it worthless. And even then would they allow such scripts to run on ur sites ?? i very much doubt they would trust such information to most sites ive seen around here since they lack a lot of basic security (most likely theres a clause in the T7C&#39;s of any such contract that goes into that).

most phone networks wont offer such contracts. Remember phone service providers have just about as much info on you these days as ur ISP does. Government and other official bodies (i.e. RIAA, MPAA) have a damn hard time getting info from a lot of ISP&#39;s so no doubt they would from phone service providers.. so you getting such info is unlikely.

An finally yes there is arbituary code out there that exploits vunerabilities in the phones software and usually the kernel, however getting such code from somewhere would be extremely difficult and even then would you really wanna risk the possibility of a decent stretch inside for breaking a **** load of legislations just to ban a few idiots ?

Hence why i said you can&#39;t do it as the shorter answer .. hell you can do ANYTHING if you wanted too with the know-how.. you could order a few nukes on the presidents credit card or build a rounding filter system net around bank servers to quietly and quickly get rich... but if you have even half the knowledge required for such things you wouldnt ask such a question .. hence the simplier answer :P

Comment

well.. any normal person would/should know
                that you just cannot get any
                contrat if you are using lava script....
                you need to be author of script...
                script needs to be secured...
                etc...
                worthless? sure it&#39;s worthless..
                but that wasnt matter..
                as the question was is it possible?
                and the truth is yes i&#39;s possible
                yet whats simplier.. thats another story ;)

Comment

but would you really want to go through then trying to answer exactly how to do such a thing, and having the drone of PM&#39;s and constant new forum threas and messages asking how this is done :P

Sometimes its just best to tell a white lie when the truth is beyond the scope of the of a users ability, damn if we answered everything 100% truthfully over at tbdev we&#39;d have all given up trying to help people by now :P

Comment

it is possible to get telephone numbers of unsecured networks (im not saying every network)
                    its been mentioned a few times before in this forum somewhere (i think amy might have said it) on how to do it.
                    So before you have a go at me about being a liar use the search option like you tell everyone else to do :P

Comment

personally i thnk its a load of bull**** ... you need a database connection to the service provider .. its impossible to do this without that.. if you think its possible to get the number straight from the phone, your wrong. How many networks do you really think are THAT unsecure that just anyone can make a connection to their systems. I very much doubt they would invest millions if not billions in a company then forget to hire a couple of security experts to keep on top of holes in the system.

Your sim card and phone contain a SIM number, not a phone number, when you connect to a network your phone sends the sim number, SP looks it up and then sends back the relevant info to your phone. You send a txt message, all the SP handshaking is done via the SIM number.

There may be a very few exceptions to this rules. Some fones, i think i heard of a phone with symbian a while back have a hole in their software which allows you to extract phone number as its stored temporarily in the phone along with other stats for quick user access, and no doubt some software may also have holes to pick up imei&#39;s or other info.

However the percentage of phones in use these days that would have such a vunerability are completely disproportionate to the ones without. Especially since if you can find such info on google and other public places, the software devs will already have known about it, found it, patched it and released the firmware to new phones in production and made avilable for flashing with a new firmware version

Im sorry but unless you can show me this in working practice i will never be pursuaded otherwise. The technology itself goes somewhat towards protecting such info and where the tech lacks, the firmware patches it up. Anyone on this forum that thinks they can do it in my opinion in a liar. You wouldnt be sitting around on a 2bit forum arguing your case if you had the intelligence to be earning in excess of £100,000 now would you ?

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (something else @ Dec 20 2008, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        it is possible to get telephone numbers of unsecured networks (im not saying every network)
                        its been mentioned a few times before in this forum somewhere (i think amy might have said it) on how to do it.
                        So before you have a go at me about being a liar use the search option like you tell everyone else to do :P[/b]
                        it was mentioned quite a few times before,
                        BUT its still proofless !!!
                        so dont try to sell me such crap,
                        give me proof instead

Comment

I share a lot of stuff on here but im not willing to share my whole site
                          Im not a leech like a lot of users on here and do share some of my coding.
                          But im begining to get fed up of Giving and getting **** all back in return apart from abuse
                          So here`s your proof:

and if that aint good enough **** it i aint arguing over this ****
                          Attached Files

Comment

oh wow it actually does work look in the page where you display the users network stuff put this

Code:
                            echo "Network Info: GPRS, 98374193267, ispwap.com, unsecured";

Comment

*YAWN*

Comment

Working...
                              X