Help For Xhtml_wml_chat_script2

i need help to change some things on wapdesire
    xhtml_wml_chat_script2..

1)

on index.php i'd like to make appear on
    echo "Most Users Online: $mols[1] Members on $mols[0]
    ";

date ,for exemple,as : 10-04-2008

instead that english days words: saturday 21,etc.

2)

on chatroooms is it possible to keep
    inside chat text for long time? ..it disappear
    when nodody is there
    sigpicthe italian/international COMMUNITY of friendship
    http://people2000.netne.net
    WAP/WEB
    peoplemailbox@katamail.com

1. Most uesrs online is in the script already.find it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    date ,for exemple,as : 10-04-2008[/b]
    Thats a basic

Code:
    <?php
    echo date("l d")."
    ";
    echo date("d-m-Y");
    ?>

Yes , it is posible , it does not dissappear when no chatter is in the chatroom it dissappears after 5 mins of the texts appearing. But I wont say how to prevent the text disappearing because its just a basic.

Comment

Find this in chat.php and change it how u want it

Code:
      $timeto = 300;

PHP Code:
      foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
      {
      echo 
      "$server is $value<br />";

Comment

thanks.. i have another modification i&#39;d like to put it..
        date and hour behind the nicks in chatroom text..

11/11/2008-14:08 -johndoe
        WAP/WEB

Comment

Read it

http://www.php.net/date

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rukiya @ Nov 11 2008, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>the formula i know it..it&#39;s WHERE to put the code that i don&#39;t find..
            WAP/WEB

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (honkytonkman @ Nov 11 2008, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              the formula i know it..it&#39;s WHERE to put the code that i don&#39;t find..[/b]
              If you would know it you did not woite it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (honkytonkman)</div>
              date ,for exemple,as : 10-04-2008

instead that english days words: saturday 21,etc.[/b]
              and would find WHERE to put the code I mean did not ask for the copy and paste work

Comment

Code:
                if (trim($message) != "strtotime()")

PHP Code:
                {
                echo 

Comment

i done some changes to keep open users chatrooms for 48 hours..changin&#39; values in chat.php and core.php .
                  the changes work , and rooms stand there..but text messages disappears the same when anyone goes out..

on xhtml_wml_chat script2 i see a bad function on inbox messages..sometimes the advice appears
                  but no new inbox are on it..and it&#39;s impossible to wipe the inbox alert in rooms and topics..this bug is known?

i put also if (trim($message) != "strtotime()")
                  but no date appears close the nick/message ..but now at avery page refresh the nick /message is duplicated!!..
                  i&#39;m a bad one but wml_xhtml_script2 ..lavalair or wapdesire,call it as ya want, IS A BUGS CONVENTION..
                  WAP/WEB

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (honkytonkman @ Nov 12 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                    i done some changes to keep open users chatrooms for 48 hours..changin&#39; values in chat.php and core.php .
                    the changes work , and rooms stand there..but text messages disappears the same when anyone goes out..

on xhtml_wml_chat script2 i see a bad function on inbox messages..sometimes the advice appears
                    but no new inbox are on it..and it&#39;s impossible to wipe the inbox alert in rooms and topics..this bug is known?

i put also if (trim($message) != "strtotime()")
                    but no date appears close the nick/message ..but now at avery page refresh the nick /message is duplicated!!..
                    i&#39;m a bad one but wml_xhtml_script2 ..lavalair or wapdesire,call it as ya want, IS A BUGS CONVENTION..[/b]
                    Well i am gonna finish my version of lavalair soon if you want u can get this script then and it has no bugs

PHP Code:
                    {
                    echo 

Comment

well. i hope so..
                      meanwhile i have fixed the problem for to keep chat messages in the rooms..simply changin&#39; a value in the core.php page..
                      i&#39;ve been lucky i thought !..
                      now ,putting on it numbers in seconds i can keep messages inside the rooms created by owner as i want..24 ,48 hours etc.

the great bug on this version is the "ghost" inbox alert that appears on rooms and topics ,without no new inbox ..
                      impossible to wipe the alert..only way to do it is to delate anything in privates ibf on sql database.
                      i see that this ghost inbox alert appears when you make a post in forums..
                      another change i&#39;ve done by myself is a automatic logout (after 9 seconds) in logout.php .
                      now i&#39;m still fighting for the data close nickname in chatrooms..
                      WAP/WEB

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (honkytonkman @ Nov 14 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        well. i hope so..
                        meanwhile i have fixed the problem for to keep chat messages in the rooms..simply changin&#39; a value in the core.php page..
                        i&#39;ve been lucky i thought !..
                        now ,putting on it numbers in seconds i can keep messages inside the rooms created by owner as i want..24 ,48 hours etc.

the great bug on this version is the "ghost" inbox alert that appears on rooms and topics ,without no new inbox ..
                        impossible to wipe the alert..only way to do it is to delate anything in privates ibf on sql database.
                        i see that this ghost inbox alert appears when you make a post in forums..
                        another change i&#39;ve done by myself is a automatic logout (after 9 seconds) in logout.php .
                        now i&#39;m still fighting for the data close nickname in chatrooms..
                        [/b]
                        go to cpanel and turn auto pm off then evrything should be fine

PHP Code:
                        {
                        echo 

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drwap @ Nov 14 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          go to cpanel and turn auto pm off then evrything should be fine[/b]
                          ..i will try it..maybe it must be the solution..why i did&#39;nt think me?
                          ..thanks a lot..
                          one thing..in your updated version it would be a original idea to put
                          advise messages when users enter and exit from chat rooms:

johndoe enters in (chatroomname) at 11.12

also original thing would be a symbol to end of the staff nicknames..
                          if johndoe is owner:

johndoe_@

if he&#39;s mod

johndoe_(M)

in my italian version i have done a
                          random gif image that shows close the inbox alert.
                          it likes pretty..
                          i am not a real good in php scripts but some little thing i can do..
                          WAP/WEB

Comment

Honky what would be the value that you changed the file core.php? to remain the messages in chat?

Comment

Originally posted by drwap View Post
                              Find this in chat.php and change it how u want it
                              Code:
                              $timeto = 300;
                              i have changed it to $timeto = 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999; but its still not working ! Plz help me
                              PHP Code:
                              /* I don't know everything hehe */ 
                              Find me on facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X