• Show
Clear All

hello please go post php code 4 it please ......it have errors..please

Comment

cpold you do that please subzero?

WapCHAT Forum Currenltly changing over to xhtml

My Dowloads Site

Comment

I know the script subzero is talking about if the phone supports the MP3 and the browser is Compatible with background sound then yes should work midi usually works on a lot of phones i hadn't tried with mp3 but see no reason why not its basic HTML knowledge.

There are many ways to play in a WebPage. But for use with mobile phones i would make a educated guess that you would use the following method:

Code:
        <bgsound src="yourmusicfile.ext" loop="infinite"> 

Where yourmusicfile.ext is the file you want to play.
        The code subzero might share will more than likely use that method but has been tested a lot more.

Sorry didn&#39;t see the first page of replies

Comment

LoL hes not going to upload the coding.... use the code ori sent... it will work fine.

Comment

Be realistic here. It might seem &#39;cool&#39; but who the hell wants this? Waste of bandwidth. How many websites do you see with music playing in the backround? Next to none.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (youngson @ Mar 1 2009, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              Be realistic here. It might seem &#39;cool&#39; but who the hell wants this? Waste of bandwidth. How many websites do you see with music playing in the backround? Next to none.[/b]
              Very true, also, people who pay for wap or anything will be pissed off because they would be downloading a song everytime they click a profile.

Comment

Upload them in a remote filehosting site and use their bw.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rukiya @ Mar 1 2009, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  Upload them in a remote filehosting site and use their bw.[/b]
                  ROFL.. thats true...
                  but this below is also true
                  <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteWarrior @ Mar 1 2009, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  Very true, also, people who pay for wap or anything will be pissed off because they would be downloading a song everytime they click a profile.[/b]
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

no joy

iv added the bbcode bit to core.php and got the midis uploaded but still no joy with hearing the music any help b good guys

eres codes i used in core $text=preg_replace("/\[midi\](.*?)\[\/midi\]/i","<bgsound src=\"\\1\"/>", $text);

in profile
                    [midi]http://sitename/uploaded/files/songname.mid
                    [/midi]

Comment

For 1 ur doing it wrong put the code in core. Then upload a mp3 or midi file to were u upload. Then put this in info on ur profile [midi]http://nameofsite.info/uploaded/nameoffile.midi[/midi] u put name of ur song were it says name of file. And were ever u upload ur music u put name of the file. Which cud be uploaded or downloads

Comment

Working...
                      X