Lavar Lair N Wapdesire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavar Lair N Wapdesire

are they the same scripts? will lavar and desire scripts work on each other?

wapdesire is a lavalair spinoff

Comment

simple answer yes

Comment

yes simply the same scripts...

Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
        Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

same bt i lyk wapdesire script

Comment

wapdesire is a moded lavalair script.. but wapdesire's edit is one of the best script I encounter

Comment

Just cos its got lots of features doesnt make it a good script

I Dont think iv ever seen a safe wapdesire script lol
              Last edited by something else; 25.05.09, 16:48. Reason: stars

Comment

lol its not safe the v2 i added here is lot safer but stil based off lava jus coded differently so v2 isnt complient wif lavalair

Comment

Sorry ori but in my opinion your version 2 is even worse than your version 1

Comment

ok hows it worse? its layout of coding is bit weird but i made that script so it was hard 2 understand

Comment

na not the layout. just the errors in it like a users can close the site very easily
                      I put your script on a friends site before you had realeased it on here and within the first week of opening it a user closed the site by causing major errors on the whole site. its easy to fix .... you just forgot to add a fuction somewhere also its even worse for sql injection but if you know what your doing its easy to fix and is a good script *

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                        Sorry ori but in my opinion your version 2 is even worse than your version 1
                        Show us something you have made or maybe edited?.. than before you start "mocking" anyone elses edits/work we can tell you if yours is worse or **** etc..

sorry but i hate it when people start talking **** about others work when they have nothing of there own to show. it gets really annoying. :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWarrior View Post
                          Show us something you have made or maybe edited?.. than before you start "mocking" anyone elses edits/work we can tell you if yours is worse or **** etc..

sorry but i hate it when people start talking **** about others work when they have nothing of there own to show. it gets really annoying. :cool:
                          Can you not read ? iv wrote its a good script ...... just my opinion that his v1 is better. im sorry for having an opinion. i promise i will never have an opion again*

my coding **** and i know it lol im a copy and paste coder thats why iv never shared anything on here*

Comment

Working...
                          X