no new updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no new updates

due to a little man who claims to be a great master coder and has copyrighted lavalair i will not be posting any more updates on this site.
    i have been kind enough to show ppl how to make wall type features and forum attachements and other such helpful updates for the lavalair script.
    Ppl like this guy make me sick.come here steal our work claim our updates we provide for free. then copyrights them .apparently ive ben hacking into his site. id like proof i have no time for your childish petty behaviour. and anyway what site displays they are vallid xhtml 1.0 when it contains more then 47 errors and 2 doctypes .learn to code your own **** for now on peeps im done helping little childish looser make money off our hard work.. yes amylee if you read this they are using lavalair and apparently own copyrights .and dude if i want your script ill take your cpanel down.your script is worthless. css layout is poor not one page looks the same form its ugly.all your updates are already on here your a copy and paster not a coder.if anything you should be paying me to fix all your vallid code errors.
    in the future becus this little boy claims to be a great coder who none of us have ever heard of. all you noobs out there ask him for his help.
    serioulsy mate you make indian people look realy bad with your languageClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	113089
    i have been a member on this site for over 8 years back when it was 2wap. and ive had enough of tossers like this fool.this childish person will not be getting anything from me off here again and neither will nobody else im done.ive taught many ppl from here how to code and they made good scripts thats are all on here.
    so all u ppl who where waiting for the new mobilezonez v2 to be released u can thank this **** no one will be getting it
    this person needs to give up coding as he is very noobish with his great script :p. maybe u shud go back to playing cricket. looser........
    Last edited by ozziemale31; 06.06.13, 13:02.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

hes tried hacking me a few times .
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

re

Originally posted by nclemale36 View Post
      hes tried hacking me a few times .
      i think his front page is one of your old layouts all his images for his themes are john cms and his edit of lava is from
      CF_v.1.0 that was posted on here. hes a thief steals from here and claims he did them

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
        i think his front page is one of your old layouts all his images for his themes are john cms and his edit of lava is from
        CF_v.1.0 that was posted on here. hes a thief steals from here and claims he did them
        well... any possible registered username from this idiot,
        please do report into my inbox,
        if we can prove that he registered another username here,
        he will get INSTANT PERM BAN,
        not because he stole my personal images, for which he claims copyright,
        but for this:Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 06 17.01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	110731
        Last edited by metulj; 06.06.13, 21:04.
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
          due to a little man who claims to be a great master coder and has copyrighted lavalair i will not be posting any more updates on this site.
          i have been kind enough to show ppl how to make wall type features and forum attachements and other such helpful updates for the lavalair script.
          Ppl like this guy make me sick.come here steal our work claim our updates we provide for free. then copyrights them .apparently ive ben hacking into his site. id like proof i have no time for your childish petty behaviour. and anyway what site displays they are vallid xhtml 1.0 when it contains more then 47 errors and 2 doctypes .learn to code your own **** for now on peeps im done helping little childish looser make money off our hard work.. yes amylee if you read this they are using lavalair and apparently own copyrights .and dude if i want your script ill take your cpanel down.your script is worthless. css layout is poor not one page looks the same form its ugly.all your updates are already on here your a copy and paster not a coder.if anything you should be paying me to fix all your vallid code errors.
          in the future becus this little boy claims to be a great coder who none of us have ever heard of. all you noobs out there ask him for his help.
          serioulsy mate you make indian people look realy bad with your language[ATTACH=CONFIG]5555[/ATTACH]
          i have been a member on this site for over 8 years back when it was 2wap. and ive had enough of tossers like this fool.this childish person will not be getting anything from me off here again and neither will nobody else im done.ive taught many ppl from here how to code and they made good scripts thats are all on here.
          so all u ppl who where waiting for the new mobilezonez v2 to be released u can thank this **** no one will be getting it
          this person needs to give up coding as he is very noobish with his great script :p. maybe u shud go back to playing cricket. looser........

I wass inspirated by this text of yours ozzie,I've been here about 4 years now but with different nickname ,all i can see in this few years i make list of geniune users like:
          ozzie,riderz,optical,metulj,arnage,frosty,kev (how can you see this usernames are readable) and few more guys that helps everybody else ,other king of sh*** are mostly fc*** copy pasters that comes here,take script ,change some css(very rear situation) and put their copyright in footer(this they dont forget but forget to realize that they are mostly(not every of them) peace of sh** that can't put together simple php code without tutorial on 25 pages with pictures .
          I know now that I've push it to hard becouse this is site for people who want to learn but here comes bunch of "muther fukkers " that you can bearly read they
          username becouse they are "hackers" and "hackers" names are allway's unreadable for normal people .
          So now I think what da fu** is going on here ?some 12 year old kid took from here some 10 years old script and uploaded it back with title "HACKED BY F**** CMROX" WTF??
          This site totaly looses it's mean and purpose becouse of this kind of ****y people or can I say children still in dippers .
          But this is just my opinion

Comment

re

his site addys in the image attachment. im just tired of fake coders like him who take our hard work. if the older coders on here stop caring about u guys like me and offer help then its becus of people like this guy.i was going to release a v2 of my original script here for free but am now havin second thoughts. and there are alot of people out there whod love a secure script with new themes actual decent themes that are consisitant through out the whole site with new security features for site owners dcmprotected is a fake copyright hes wasted his own money anyways lol

Comment

Working...
            X