Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that script aint so gud its very insecure i only used few bits n pieces n most them needed fixing anyway

Comment

ya right ori the phoenix script is full of loop holes my members used to be able to make themselves admin lol in forums somehow i scrapped that years ago prefer the lavair script now which ive modded to the way i like it so its all good lol just the dejavu script i want now the web version tryied to convert my old wap cgi version but could not get it working lol php much easyier to mod

Comment

ya right ori the phoenix script is full of loop holes my members used to be able to make themselves admin lol in forums somehow i scrapped that years ago prefer the lavair script now which ive modded to the way i like it so its all good lol just the dejavu script i want now the web version tryied to convert my old wap cgi version but could not get it working lol php much easyier to mod[/b]
        andy u are full of **** you obviously missed he basics of chmod 644 when u "used the script" which you aint clever enough to have ever of done, if so please post your version of it here to show im wrong.....
        and i have posted the web version to the script and calling it the dejavu script just makes u look more stupid....
        u cant code..
        u will never be able to code....
        all you have ever done is edit what others have done and said you made it........
        go on show me sumthing you have made thats all your own...
        ppl like you really ****ing annoy me.....
        your a leach nothing more...now go and **** off!
        making out ur clever and can code...we all know now u cant..if u can lets see it you ****ing numpty
        ta!
        no longer in the game

Comment

andy u are full of **** you obviously missed he basics of chmod 644 when u "used the script" which you aint clever enough to have ever of done, if so please post your version of it here to show im wrong.....
          and i have posted the web version to the script and calling it the dejavu script just makes u look more stupid....
          u cant code..
          u will never be able to code....
          all you have ever done is edit what others have done and said you made it........
          go on show me sumthing you have made thats all your own...
          ppl like you really ****ing annoy me.....
          your a leach nothing more...now go and **** off!
          making out ur clever and can code...we all know now u cant..if u can lets see it you ****ing numpty
          ta![/b]
          wotever craig i never said i could code got better things to do with my time lol and since wen do i claim any site my work you know **** about me so get to **** ya clown ya think ya better than anyone else yes i EDIT SITES TO mY LIKING THATS NOT CODING !!! i dont want to code i just want a site thats secure and works so all that was un called for and i aint no leech

Comment

wotever craig i never said i could code got better things to do with my time lol and since wen do i claim any site my work you know **** about me so get to **** ya clown ya think ya better than anyone else yes i EDIT SITES TO mY LIKING THATS NOT CODING !!! i dont want to code i just want a site thats secure and works so all that was un called for and i aint no leech[/b]
            hold on ur the one who said u stopped using the pb code coz of security issues i know for a fact u have never had a pb code working...
            your full of ****.
            when you have sumthing to say about something you know about i wont say anything but when u start sprouting **** about security on a site i know you have never had working it pisses me off.

your a ****ing knob
            no longer in the game

Comment

hold on ur the one who said u stopped using the pb code coz of security issues i know for a fact u have never had a pb code working...
              your full of ****.
              when you have sumthing to say about something you know about i wont say anything but when u start sprouting **** about security on a site i know you have never had working it pisses me off.

your a ****ing knob[/b]
              well you must have the wrong person cos i have used it and HAVE modded it i dont need to prove **** all to you !!!! trust me i used to use it as my site if ya dont believe me here ya go have a blast yes its a **** edit but i gave up with that script so thats an end to this childish convo and by the way you need register globals on for it to work so yes i have had it working craig end of story it was chat i could not get working cos i asked you for help which you never!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

i had the phoenixbytes script up in minutes had 2 edit the defualt username in the scripts to ge tit working that part was a pain

Comment

oh and by the way craig i got that script nearly 3 years ago i never got it from here i can tell ya that before phoenix shut his site he uploaded it to his site and i downloaded it on my phone that version i could not get working till i asked phoenix and he told me how to get it working.... your problem is you think ya know it all wen there are ppl out there know more than you thats a fact!!!! end of discussion cos its getting boring

Comment

oh and by the way craig i got that script nearly 3 years ago i never got it from here i can tell ya that before phoenix shut his site he uploaded it to his site and i downloaded it on my phone that version i could not get working till i asked phoenix and he told me how to get it working.... your problem is you think ya know it all wen there are ppl out there know more than you thats a fact!!!! end of discussion cos its getting boring[/b]
                    theres lots of ppl out there better than me!
                    im all self taught.
                    what i hate is ppl going on about crap they know **** all about...
                    which is you!
                    show me something you have ever done of any merit.......
                    then i may take you seriously till then shut the **** up!

happy xmas!!!
                    no longer in the game

Comment

i had the phoenixbytes script up in minutes had 2 edit the defualt username in the scripts to ge tit working that part was a pain[/b]
                      also just had to add the mysql bit i put up at the start of the topic to get rid of the database errors to!
                      same as i had ir running in about 5mins from uploading it!
                      no longer in the game

Comment

i have all the missing files from the script

Comment

wotever craig wot annoys me is know it alls like you im self taught ya make it sound nobody knows anything your just a sad pathetic cunt thats got nothing better to do but pick on ppl i dont give a **** about site coding im not interested in coding got far more better projects goin on and anyway for someone who has give up wap and sites and gonna be coding another like to see that wot is it code took of different sites eh? craig go get a life cos ya a sad cunt like i said who hits on other blokes women so watch out guys on here so craig **** off back to where ya came from and to add i have a much better life to prove **** all to a sad bastard like you who revolves around so called coding lol ya make me laugh i know more than wot you think and you think icthywap is some merit wen it all that is a neocult site that you have modded and added to since wen is that coding you tell me that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          i thought you was an alright guy once now your just a jumped up prick

and merry ****ing xmas to you too MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

closed!

Comment

Working...
                            X