Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

database help

heya guys/gals

does anyone have a script for a cpanel where by you click mysql databases and it gives you an option to add a new table, delete a table(with a list of current tables to pick from), or edit a table ... there is no need to view contents of the table just to ajust the table itself or add new ones, if not can someone show me how to go about making one

thanks in advance
    zain

Originally posted by zain View Post
    heya guys/gals

does anyone have a script for a cpanel where by you click mysql databases and it gives you an option to add a new table, delete a table(with a list of current tables to pick from), or edit a table ... there is no need to view contents of the table just to ajust the table itself or add new ones, if not can someone show me how to go about making one

thanks in advance
    zain
    PHPMyAdmin ?
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

no no... on my website i have made my own personal cpanel where i can remove spam guestbook msgs, add to my random footer margees and upload new files del files , and my admin of the site can send me feedback now i want to add a section where they can add, del, edit and empty a database

Comment

Originally posted by zain View Post
        no no... on my website i have made my own personal cpanel where i can remove spam guestbook msgs, add to my random footer margees and upload new files del files , and my admin of the site can send me feedback now i want to add a section where they can add, del, edit and empty a database
        find some more than less original lavalair script here...
        and check folder ''admin''.. open that index.php...
        i think that could be basic for what you want...
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Why not write one. I'll think about it and when my site is up again will start something.
          <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

thanks man i have started one but its been busy at work so i just dont have as much time this month

Comment

i posted a basic db editing script i coded somewhere here, try searching for it... Allows edit table n insert row, etc,..
              C3 Themes: http://c3themes.wen.ru/index.html
              Find Files: http://mystarter.tk/?goto=X-search

Comment

Working...
              X