help please, redirect to main page (lava)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please, redirect to main page (lava)

please masters, h0w to redirect my members to main page? Same on facebook...

, i mean, if loged member leave my site, and a minute c0meback to my site inputting mysite.com on her/his br0wser and i want to redirect to mysite.com/index.php?do=main...

H0w to do it?

For example... With storing password hash in _SESSION and _COOKIE and dealing with those superglobals how it suppose to.
    Post here what you have tried, otherwise topic will be deleted as there is no point explaining this to someone who doesn't have a clue what to do.
    Lower expectations and upper learning. We are here to help.
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

you need to stored cookies but that is n0t required for lava script i think..

Comment

In Lavalair?

Plus, i'm sure that there is no question about Lavalair on which is not answered in past 5-6 years... It just need to fined here.
        <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

s0rry guys. I am only newbie...

@arnage, maybe thats the p0int, st0ring passw0rd and hash sessi0n... H0w to d0 it? Help please....

Comment

phpsession will do.check if it was set then do d redirect code..headr l0cati0n etc...try to search topics here related to hide sid method..then think for the rest of c0des..

PS: D0NT JUST COPYNPASTE,COZ U WILL BE NEWBIE FOR THE REST OF UR LYF

Comment

hmm..instead of Proceed or Enter links,put

header(location: index.php?do=main);

Comment

if(islogged($sid) && empty($action)) header("Location: index.php?action=main&sid=$sid");
                something like this should do the work but you'll need to add it to index.php just after the core is included
                Last edited by Edyka; 14.10.12, 22:15. Reason: There was a typo :)

Comment

Working...
                X