Plz Help Fix The Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Plz Help Fix The Error

    Im getting the error:

    [01-Sep-2012 00:11:28] PHP Fatal error: Class 'ffmpeg_movie' not found in /home/jithuwap/public_html/ffmpeg.php on line 9


    Here Is The Php Code:
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    header
    ('Content-type: image/gif');
    $W = $_GET['w'];
    $H = $_GET['h'];
    $pic = urldecode(htmlspecialchars($_GET['c']));
    $name =''.substr($pic,0,strrpos($pic,'.')).'-preview.gif';
    if(
    substr($pic,0,1) != '.'){

    $mov = new ffmpeg_movie($pic, false);
    $wn = $mov->GetFrameWidth();
    $hn = $mov->GetFrameHeight();

    $frame = $mov->getFrame(3);

    $gd = $frame->toGDImage();

    if(empty(
    $H))
    $H=$hn;
    if(empty(
    $W))
    $W=$wn;
    $new = imageCreateTrueColor($W, $H);
    imageCopyResized($new, $gd, 0, 0, 0, 0, $W, $H, $wn, $hn);
    imageGif($new,null,100);
    }
    // header('Location: '.$name, true, 301);
    ?>
    Last edited by arnage; 01.09.12, 08:41.

    #2
    You need a ffmpeg enabled webhosting to make the script work.
    I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
    http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
    I noticed social media is really powerful
    Well DONE is better than well SAID

    Comment


      #3
      contact the host for support or change the host.


      I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

      Comment

      Working...
      X