can i add a little bit of security thru my htaccess..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i add a little bit of security thru my htaccess..

can any0ne check my htaccess?i am worried to this htaccess of a lavalair that i used..i d0nt kn0w if my htaccess is ok and i think htaccess can help my security a little bit...advance thanks for any c0mment..and m0re p0wer coding-talk
    Attached Files

Well, why don't you try to filter user inputs first???

it is the first thing to do.

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Originally posted by nimeshka View Post
      Well, why don't you try to filter user inputs first???

it is the first thing to do.
      Yes sir.. i already did that..i have a mysql_real_escape_string also i just want to kn0w if possible of add a little bit of security to my htaccess of community wapsite...some0ne is always uploading a shell to my downloads they just rename the extensi0n in able to upload that shell...

Comment

Dont mind but this htaccess is nonsensical. Sorry if I am offending you, but do you really think that a hacker would hack your website with queries like trojan, massbrowserexploits, exploits, grablogins etc?? I am not aware about such a hacking method. Htaccess security is worthwhile only to suppress file extensions, excluding all this, there are many ways to hack. This htaccess will only increase your server load.
        I remember one self proclaimed coder as well as hacker continuously saying that he would have hacked my site had I not been on a certain host. I guess I need to be on weak unsecure hosts for self proclaimed hackers to hack my site. And then he very eloquently points out that my htaccess is not secure. I question myself, how will I add security via htaccess? Its waste of server resources. I would rather filter out rogue content from allowed user input and make sure that I leave no unsecure uploader for people to upload shell files.
        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
        Easy earning for Indians
        ---------------------
        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
        X