• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ori View Post
    so thats what you were working on...
    yep thats the old girl right there!

what you been up to? ltnc!

i am still at work for 2 weeks then i will have 1 week free time so will do a whole lot of fixing then at moment it is slow going i have ****ty internet connection and only the online file manager that can only edit one file at a time also i no longer have a server environment installed on my lappy so can only work on it while on shift in between the stupid people coming to ask me questions and to look at scaffolding!!

I have a place in the Philippines now where i spend most of my free time but there internet is soooooo slow just 2mb but thats fast enough for doing this **** lol

i used to use cuteftp for all my editing is there a better one these days? i have coffeecup but is is wank tbh

just downloading XAMPP and installing it on a stick so will be able to test stuff after shift if i can remember how to use it!

what server environment do you guys use these days on you pc/lappys?

cheers

craig
    no longer in the game

Comment

for iühone uploads you can use script like this: http://coding-talk.com/f46/php-uploa...to-file-16539/
      or icab browser, it supports uploads too
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
        for iühone uploads you can use script like this: http://coding-talk.com/f46/php-uploa...to-file-16539/
        or icab browser, it supports uploads too
        good little script cheer for link
        i really want to find out how to get the iphone to be able to upload to the site directly from its photo albums as any normal phone can do without a jailbreak!
        is not really important but is one of them things that will niggle in my mind now that i know it cannot do it.....i want it to so it must do!!!

saying that i have a samsung galaxy s2 waiting for me at home bet it works on that lol
        no longer in the game

Comment

Originally posted by cgp View Post
          i really want to find out how to get the iphone to be able to upload to the site directly from its photo albums as any normal phone can do without a jailbreak!
          iCab - Mobile
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
            ahhh its a browser! good call but again going to need to find out how to do it in safari or i will go mental!

thank you
            no longer in the game

Comment

sounds like you need an android lol

Comment

Originally posted by ori View Post
                sounds like you need an android lol
                got an s2 waiting for me at home got it off ebay 235quid Samsung Galaxy S 2 Unlocked 3 Months old (8806071525020) | eBay
                It will be my first droid. I swapped from years of using nokia's last one being n95 to iphone 3gs then got the 4 then the 4s so will be nice to see how they match up! will be used as my throw away phone in Philippines dont care if i get robbed of that if i lost my 4s i would cry!
                no longer in the game

Comment

Originally posted by cgp View Post
                  got an s2 waiting for me at home got it off ebay 235quid Samsung Galaxy S 2 Unlocked 3 Months old (8806071525020) | eBay
                  It will be my first droid. I swapped from years of using nokia's last one being n95 to iphone 3gs then got the 4 then the 4s so will be nice to see how they match up! will be used as my throw away phone in Philippines dont care if i get robbed of that if i lost my 4s i would cry!
                  galaxy s3 is out soon lol shouldve waited for that

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
                    has nice specs but iphone 5 should be out this year will wait and see and also will of had enough time with android to decided if now is the time i should cut my losses with apple and swap to android, i know the day will come but is now the time?????

we will see maybe august but we all know it will be October when apple have shifted enough 4s's!!

still not got tablet yet but if i were then it would be the Eee Pad Transformer Prime but still do not see much use for them.
                    no longer in the game

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
                      I intend to get this toy
                      Galaxy-S-III-I9300
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                      X