plz fix it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by livemax View Post
    I think u r nt frm india bro. Bcoz only indian can feel what is the curse of poorness
    ffs.. what an ignorant thing to write, there are places in this world far worse off than you at least you have the ability to use mobile phones, have a roof over your head and able to eat and drink and have the chance to become a computer engineer

Originally posted by livemax View Post
    Now this time i m poor so i cant study php.
    get a book on how to learn PHP and read it/search on the internet/go to classes, there are many ways to learn PHP and there isn't any excuses for not being able to learn even blind people can learn

i think you just want other people to do all your work, you have the info needed in this topic from the people here who have helped you to solve your problem and if your going to be a computer engineer then no time like the present to learn right?

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
      ffs.. what an ignorant thing to write, there are places in this world far worse off than you at least you have the ability to use mobile phones, have a roof over your head and able to eat and drink and have the chance to become a computer engineer

get a book on how to learn PHP and read it/search on the internet/go to classes, there are many ways to learn PHP and there isn't any excuses for not being able to learn even blind people can learn

i think you just want other people to do all your work, you have the info needed in this topic from the people here who have helped you to solve your problem and if your going to be a computer engineer then no time like the present to learn right?
      Couldnt of said it better myself lol..
      <?php
      include ('Ghost');
      if ($Post == true) {
      echo '

sigpic
      alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
      echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
      } else {
      echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
      echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
      }
      ?>

Comment

Bro really i'm very very sorry. I dont want to hurt u bro. My english is too bad so in my language i think u got hurt. Bt bro mother sware i dont want to hurt u. I want to learn bro. U know in wapka i have made a site in 1 year. Bcoz no one helped me. I have done wrong step again nd again in wml then i get success. Mother sware bro i dont want hurt u. I m ur younger little brother. Plz forgive me plz. If u want to punish me then plz punish me. And then forgive me my elder bro plz

Comment

Working...
        X