Help registration lavalair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stratosphere View Post
    heres my registration and core. Thanks for your help guys i really appreciate it
    heres the code, i just edit ur icore....

in your register.php

remove this:
    PHP Code:
    $msg "\n Username: ".$uid." \n Password: ".$pwd." \n Security Answer: ".$answer." \n\n Welcome! \n\n Wap is a 

nice friendly chat community that offers lot of exciting and new features. We are glad to have you with us! \n 

Please feel free to invite your friends along. \n\n Follow the link below to login into your account directly \n 

http://mfilez.tk/in.php?u="
    .$uid."&p=".$pwd." \n\n Best Regards, \n robPROJECT";
    $subj "Registration Details";
    $headers 'From: noreply@admin' "\r\n" .
    'Reply-To: me@gmail.com' "\r\n" .
    'X-Mailer: PHP/' phpversion();
    mail($email$subj$msg$headers);
    echo 
    "<br/><a href=\"index.php\">Home</a>"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by xdosx; 28.04.12, 02:26.

Comment

Originally posted by xdosx View Post
      give me your registration form/proccess and registration funtion in your core.php ill fixed it for u.. or

Added after 10 minutes:

yes!!!!! if u will only update a password,...
      in registration find register funtion in your core, funtion register()
      /////
      PHP Code:
      $time time();
      $pass md5($time);
      $newpasssubstr($pass,0,6);
      mysql_query("INSERT INTO r0bz_r0b_users SET  BALA, BLA, BLA pass='".$pwd."' "); 
      heres the code, i just edit ur icore....

in your register.php

remove this:
      PHP Code:
      $msg "\n Username: ".$uid." \n Password: ".$pwd." \n Security Answer: ".$answer." \n\n Welcome! \n\n Wap is a 

nice friendly chat community that offers lot of exciting and new features. We are glad to have you with us! \n 

Please feel free to invite your friends along. \n\n Follow the link below to login into your account directly \n 

http://mfilez.tk/in.php?u="
      .$uid."&p=".$pwd." \n\n Best Regards, \n robPROJECT";
      echo 
      thanks but it still wr0ng password sending in email

Comment

thanks but it still wr0ng password sending in email
        if u dont mind let me check ur site, if u edit the one that i attached im sure it will not work.. in register.php u have a code
        PHP Code:
        $msg "\n Username: ".$uid." \n Password: ".$pwd." \n Security Answer: ".$answer." \n\n Welcome! \n\n Wap is a nice friendly chat community that offers lot of exciting and new features. We are glad to have you with us! \n Please feel free to invite your friends along. \n\n Follow the link below to login into your account directly \n http://mfilez.tk/in.php?u=".$uid."&p=".$pwd." \n\n Best Regards, \n robPROJECT";
        echo 
        remove that coz i included it already to ur register function. here:
        PHP Code:
        function register($name,$pass,$usex,$bday,$email,$invited,$answer,$ubr)
        {

$execms mysql_query("SELECT * FROM r0bz_r0b_users WHERE name='".$name."';");

if (
        mysql_num_rows($execms)>0){
            return 
        1;
          }else{
        ////new password 
        $time time();
        $pass md5($time);   
        $newpasssubstr($pass,0,6); //this will be the new password.... 6 char password

$reg mysql_query("INSERT INTO r0bz_r0b_users SET name='".safe(cleanInput($name))."', pass='".safe(cleanInput($newpass))."', birthday='".safe(cleanInput($bday))."', emailadd='".safe(cleanInput($email))."', invited='".safe(cleanInput($invited))."', secquest='".safe(cleanInput($answer))."', sex='".safe(cleanInput($usex))."', regdate='".time()."', ipadd='".getip()."', myname='".safe(cleanInput($name))."', lastact='0', lastvst='".time()."', onlinetime='0', resetime='".time()."', browserm='".safe(cleanInput($ubr))."'");

if (
        $reg)
            {

$referal mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id FROM r0bz_r0b_users WHERE name='".$invited."'"));

$text "$name registered successfully in our site using your name as referal.[br/]Keep inviting more friends for more credits -up- [br/] Note: This Is An Automatic Pm";

mysql_query("INSERT INTO r0bz_r0b_private SET text='".$text."', byuid='1', touid='".$referal[0]."', timesent='".time()."'");

mysql_query("UPDATE r0bz_r0b_users SET refered=refered+1 WHERE id='".$referal[0]."'");

$uid mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id FROM r0bz_r0b_users WHERE name='".$name."'"));

//////this will send ur password to ur email........
        $msg "\n Username: ".$name." \n Password: ".$newpass." \n Security Answer: ".$answer." \n\n Welcome! \n\n haha is a nice friendly chat community that offers lot of exciting and new features. We are glad to have you with us! \n Please feel free to invite your friends along. \n\n Follow the link below to login into your account directly \n http://haha.info/in.php?u=".$uid."&p=".$newpass." \n\n Best Regards, \n Keep";
        $headers 'From: noreply@site' "\r\n" .
        'Reply-To: [email]wah@gmail.com[/email]' "\r\n" .
        /////autopm

$msg "Hello /reader A Warm Greetings From Your Wap Family!![br/]We hope that you will goin to enjoy your stay and get satisfied with our site great features. You can approach any staff on duty if you have queries regarding to our site.[br/]Please read our site /terms to evade penalties.Dont forget to click our site ads to maintain our site and invite your friends here,[br/]Thank You So Much.!! -banana-[br/]This Is An Automated Welcome Message";

$msg mysql_escape_string($msg);

autopm($msg$uid[0]);
              return 
        0;
            }else{
              return 
        2;

}
          }

Last edited by xdosx; 28.04.12, 06:44.

Comment

if u dont mind let me check ur site, if u edit the one that i attached im sure it will not work.. in register.php u have a code
          PHP Code:
          $msg "\n Username: ".$uid." \n Password: ".$pwd." \n Security Answer: ".$answer." \n\n Welcome! \n\n Wap is a nice friendly chat community that offers lot of exciting and new features. We are glad to have you with us! \n Please feel free to invite your friends along. \n\n Follow the link below to login into your account directly \n http://mfilez.tk/in.php?u=".$uid."&p=".$pwd." \n\n Best Regards, \n robPROJECT";
          echo 
          remove that coz i included it already to ur register function. here:
          PHP Code:
          function register($name,$pass,$usex,$bday,$email,$invited,$answer,$ubr)
          {

$execms mysql_query("SELECT * FROM r0bz_r0b_users WHERE name='".$name."';");

if (
          mysql_num_rows($execms)>0){
              return 
          1;
            }else{
          ////new password 
          $time time();
          $pass md5($time);   
          $newpasssubstr($pass,0,6); //this will be the new password.... 6 char password

$reg mysql_query("INSERT INTO r0bz_r0b_users SET name='".safe(cleanInput($name))."', pass='".safe(cleanInput($newpass))."', birthday='".safe(cleanInput($bday))."', emailadd='".safe(cleanInput($email))."', invited='".safe(cleanInput($invited))."', secquest='".safe(cleanInput($answer))."', sex='".safe(cleanInput($usex))."', regdate='".time()."', ipadd='".getip()."', myname='".safe(cleanInput($name))."', lastact='0', lastvst='".time()."', onlinetime='0', resetime='".time()."', browserm='".safe(cleanInput($ubr))."'");

if (
          $reg)
              {

$referal mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id FROM r0bz_r0b_users WHERE name='".$invited."'"));

$text "$name registered successfully in our site using your name as referal.[br/]Keep inviting more friends for more credits -up- [br/] Note: This Is An Automatic Pm";

mysql_query("INSERT INTO r0bz_r0b_private SET text='".$text."', byuid='1', touid='".$referal[0]."', timesent='".time()."'");

mysql_query("UPDATE r0bz_r0b_users SET refered=refered+1 WHERE id='".$referal[0]."'");

$uid mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id FROM r0bz_r0b_users WHERE name='".$name."'"));

//////this will send ur password to ur email........
          $msg "\n Username: ".$name." \n Password: ".$newpass." \n Security Answer: ".$answer." \n\n Welcome! \n\n haha is a nice friendly chat community that offers lot of exciting and new features. We are glad to have you with us! \n Please feel free to invite your friends along. \n\n Follow the link below to login into your account directly \n http://haha.info/in.php?u=".$uid."&p=".$newpass." \n\n Best Regards, \n Keep";
          $headers 'From: noreply@site' "\r\n" .
          'Reply-To: [email]wah@gmail.com[/email]' "\r\n" .
          /////autopm

$msg "Hello /reader A Warm Greetings From Your Wap Family!![br/]We hope that you will goin to enjoy your stay and get satisfied with our site great features. You can approach any staff on duty if you have queries regarding to our site.[br/]Please read our site /terms to evade penalties.Dont forget to click our site ads to maintain our site and invite your friends here,[br/]Thank You So Much.!! -banana-[br/]This Is An Automated Welcome Message";

$msg mysql_escape_string($msg);

autopm($msg$uid[0]);
                return 
          0;
              }else{
                return 
          2;

}
            }

i didnt edit the one you attached i think theres a code need to change in register.php?

Comment

re

i didnt edit the one you attached i think theres a code need to change in register.php?
            to recieve actul pass word in the lavalair script
            use the function

PHP Code:
            if($tolog)
            {
             echo 
            "Registration completed successfully!<br/>";
              echo 
            "<br/><b>Username: </b>$uid<br/>";
              echo 
            "<b>Password: </b>$pwd<br/><br/>";
            }
            }else{ 

Last edited by arnage; 28.04.12, 16:57.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
            Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

If i remember right password is hashed in login page? So here - pass='".safe(cleanInput($ newpass))."' - md5() it again or with what type of hash is used in login.
              <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Working...
              X