How can i delete captcha image permanently from register form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i delete captcha image permanently from register form?

Please anybody help me.

Originally posted by sumit01 View Post
    Please anybody help me.
    well... that will be really really and i mean REALLY hard...
    but surely you should try by removing captcha code...
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

if you look at your keyboard you will notice there is a "del" or "delete" or backspace button (maybe different in different languages)

Comment

rem0ved the c0de of captcha in register.php and to the c0re.php ,.that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by reymon07 View Post
          rem0ved the c0de of captcha in register.php and to the c0re.php ,.that's it.
          how exactly do you know that he got files like ''register.php'' and ''core.php'' ?
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

first delet wich genaret the image then where in registration verifys the image that part and hope its done .....

Comment

well be good idea to show us your register form first so we know how and where to help you

Comment

Working...
              X