How to encode the script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to encode the script?

hi can anyone tell me how to encode php script that only decodable by me or efficient person? please share something. I need to encode a script.

PHP Encoder, protection, installer and performance tools from ionCube: Home go there and buy an copy of that software....
    Sandeep DiL (INDIAN)

Comment

Originally posted by asifnayem View Post
      hi can anyone tell me how to encode php script that only decodable by me or efficient person? please share something. I need to encode a script.
      If you will buy a software that can be encoded and decoded by you, It means the software is not reliable enough and can be decoded by others. buy a software that no one can decode the encoded files. =D I can encode files that is hard to be decoded. just send me the zipped file(s) to be encoded. I assure you that no one here in codingtalk can decode my encoded files

http://wapx.amob.com
      Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wapxtech View Post
        If you will buy a software that can be encoded and decoded by you, It means the software is not reliable enough and can be decoded by others. buy a software that no one can decode the encoded files. =D I can encode files that is hard to be decoded. just send me the zipped file(s) to be encoded. I assure you that no one here in codingtalk can decode my encoded files
        how can i know that you wont leak the script?

Comment

how can i know that you wont leak the script?
          I dont need any script, lol specially lava. If you dont trust me, its up to you. you can send me an individual php file (not running) so that your work will keep private. just give me the important files that is needed to be encoded. dont give the complete one.

Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wapxtech View Post
            I dont need any script, lol specially lava. If you dont trust me, its up to you. you can send me an individual php file (not running) so that your work will keep private. just give me the important files that is needed to be encoded. dont give the complete one.
            please give me your email address.

Comment

please give me your email address.
              just send me pm here in codingtalk. and the download link of your file to be encoded. just upload it on your host and send me a link.

Comment

Working...
              X