• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to clear mysql real_escape from input.php

Plz buddy give me that code.

Originally posted by tejassoni View Post
    Plz buddy give me that code.
    there's so many file named input.php, be specific!

post the codes here!!

http://wapx.amob.com
    Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

means admin panel file. on sea script admin panel file is input.php .

that how to protect it ?

Comment

Originally posted by tejassoni View Post
        means admin panel file. on sea script admin panel file is input.php .

that how to protect it ?
        post your input.php file here.. I dont know what is sea script I dont know any script, just be specific!! post your input.php that you have here, so that We can help you..

Added after 14 minutes:

ok, I will teach you how to do it, so do it your self if you dont want to post your input.php file here..

if you have a query like this

Code:
        mysql_db_query(sample_database, "INSERT INTO sample_table VALUES ('value1','value2','value3','value4','value5','value6','value7','value8','value9')") or die("Database Error");
        you can use mysql_escape_string like this

Code:
        mysql_db_query(sample_database, "INSERT INTO sample_table VALUES ('".mysql_escape_string(value1)."','".mysql_escape_string(value2)."','".mysql_escape_string(value3)."','".mysql_escape_string(value4)."','".mysql_escape_string(value5)."','".mysql_escape_string(value6)."','".mysql_escape_string(value7)."','".mysql_escape_string(value8)."','".mysql_escape_string(value9)."')") or die("Database Error");
        If you use mysql_escape_string any string that the user will input will not affect your query..
        Last edited by wapxtech; 08.01.12, 00:47.

http://wapx.amob.com
        Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Working...
        X