Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Create iFrames or Frames like StumbleUpon and Linkedin

Hello Everyone,

I am developing my site. I am using Thestyle Wordpress theme in it. My every post is redirected to some other websites. And as they are redirecting I am loosing visitors to other site, I want to keep visitors on my site by in such a way that the external url opens in my site url.

Eg: stumbleupon - 9GAG - Life Hacks - StumbleUpon

Linkedin: News | LinkedIn

I want to add same top heading bar like this sites do. Please can anyone help on this?

iframe will n0t be good choice in this case, use curl it will work as you want

Comment

this code may help you
      Code:
      <Script Language='Javascript'>
      <!--
      document.write(unescape('<iframe id="RSIFrame" name="RSIFrame" style="width:30px; height:30px; border: 10px"src="http://google.com"></iframe>'));
      //-->
      </Script>

Comment

Hello Mates - Thank you for your replies..

#Hammad - Actually some of the forums.digitalpoint members suggested me the Iframe. As i m using wordpress theme they are saying that some plugins will work. but dont know which one..

#pyramid_raider - Thanks for the code. The thing is I m usign wordperss and there are lots of posts. to go and edit each and every post is not possible. But i'll try your code once. and if it works i'll surely let you know.

Comment

i got that code from google.. i tried and it works.. if u face some problem first google it.. else post it here

Comment

Working...
          X