X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with php upload

How can i make a php upload in which:
    *upload.php does all the work.
    *Upload.php has the upload button and lists all the directories inside the directory upload.php is in.
    *user selects a directory a uploads a file, the file is automaticaly uploaded to the selected directory.

*Whenever a user upload a file into a directory and writes something in the description field.
    A folder named "description" is created alongside it in the same directory.and a txt file file named as the uploaded file(with extension) is created and the user given description is written in it.
    I know i made it sound very complex, but it should be easy 4 u experts. If u dnt have time/patience to write whole php code, detailed hints will be enough.
    I am a idiotic newbie in php, so please give easy hints. :-)

**by directory i mean folder.

All of that is quite easy,no need to be an expert
    PHP Code:
    $("#mfreak").find(".head brain").clone(); 
    Progress:
    Code:
    [|||___________________________] : 5%
    Output:
    Code:
    Memory limit reached, unable to complete operation.
    Support answer:
    Code:
    Try using a super uber strong mega computer to reach at least 10%.

Comment

its very easy,you can do it....just search resources online and it will help U

Comment

As i said, i am a newbie. So what should i search for? :-)

Comment

you can do it with php shell or php file manager with your own risk

Comment

first of all you need to know how to upload a file and how to set up a proper form for it,there are a lot of tutorials for that just use google.

second are if statements and collecting data which user posted so that your script know where to move uploaded file in which directory

then again collect that description and file name to make a text file for description you need fopen fwrite functions or file_put_content
            that's for uploading.
            PHP Code:
            Progress:
            Code:
            Output:
            Code:
            Support answer:
            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Sifat3d View Post
              As i said, i am a newbie. So what should i search for? :-)
              lol funny huh?
              com site: http://vampist.net
              download site: http://wapdloads.net
              fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

Thanks mfreak bro. Using ur instructions, i have made very good progress and the script is almost done:-).
                Im just having a little trouble with creating the directory automatically. Im trying to solve this.Thanks
                @wapmetal bro, funny 4 u, nt 4 me cz im trying to learn and im a newbie.:-)

Comment

use mkdir function to make directories. clicking on the thanks button is enough. when you finish uploading ill tell you how to make directory listings
                  PHP Code:
                  Progress:
                  Code:
                  Output:
                  Code:
                  Support answer:
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Sifat3d View Post
                    How can i make a php upload in which:
                    *upload.php does all the work.
                    *Upload.php has the upload button and lists all the directories inside the directory upload.php is in.
                    *user selects a directory a uploads a file, the file is automaticaly uploaded to the selected directory.

*Whenever a user upload a file into a directory and writes something in the description field.
                    A folder named "description" is created alongside it in the same directory.and a txt file file named as the uploaded file(with extension) is created and the user given description is written in it.
                    I know i made it sound very complex, but it should be easy 4 u experts. If u dnt have time/patience to write whole php code, detailed hints will be enough.
                    I am a idiotic newbie in php, so please give easy hints. :-)

**by directory i mean folder.
                    There is quite list u have, i think that this script is good for start.
                    directory-listing-with-upload
                    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Working...
                    X