phpmyadmin cannot start session without errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phpmyadmin cannot start session without errors

I've been using my site to chat with a few friends testing my script and now it seem not to save messages in database and it automatically ends sessions without user calling the script, i googled and answers i got were that it's a problem with cookies or sessions folder but i checked all that and cleared my cache and cookies and nothing seems to work can you help?
    libra.wen.ru

Originally posted by s3nzo View Post
    I've been using my site to chat with a few friends testing my script and now it seem not to save messages in database and it automatically ends sessions without user calling the script, i googled and answers i got were that it's a problem with cookies or sessions folder but i checked all that and cleared my cache and cookies and nothing seems to work can you help?
    If I am not wrong then you have over used session system to store every other bits of data in it. It logical that you would have session problems. Its like raping your browser with half a billion people at one time. As it is, mobiles and sessions dont have a happily ever after :p
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Thanks morse but how do i solve this problem?
      libra.wen.ru

Comment

Working...
      X