online members, banned wankers and validation code for wdv2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online members, banned wankers and validation code for wdv2

i am looking for a code for online members, banned wankers and validation in one code for wdv2 script i have looked every where and i cant find it and i used to have it but i lost it, if any one has got it then can they plz post it here for me plz thanks and i will thank any one for there help thanks again

Originally posted by mzdesirez View Post
    i am looking for a code for online members, banned wankers and validation in one code for wdv2 script i have looked every where and i cant find it and i used to have it but i lost it, if any one has got it then can they plz post it here for me plz thanks and i will thank any one for there help thanks again
    dont get what you mean, the banne wankers page i've seen on some versions is just the banned members page from admintools, just edit it so it can be viewed by members not staff only

Comment

its a code thats all in one woody lol where u have banned wankers and online members and members waiting to get on line

Comment

not even sure what you mean but if you want that all on one page you can do it yourself, you already have all the code for it just copy and paste it together

Comment

never thought of doing it that way woody thanks for the advice ill try but if not then i will continue looking

Comment

its ok i have got the code i wanted now

Comment

Working...
            X