Name:	wapday.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	110000

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
      i get this from mobile even :P

Added after 6 minutes:

dont ever again call anyone here stupid, else i will ban you for sure !
      now... look at the attached screen,
      and explain to me which mobile phone has such screen resolution ???
      better STFU
      i think i was a sleep by then or errors on script didn't like the browser i still need to fix but yeah the script i posted will block web browsers also can add types so if firefox can change the browser name like to nokia to any name well this script is useless i posted is for web browers that has name to it
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

@metulj, what is your function as a mod? Just to ban people? In many occasion now, i had come across ban n ban n ban of you. As a mod, E.G: ( If a user keep complaining of same problem, then as a mod, if you dont know the solution, then ignore it or get a life. ) check: waptrick.com, Can u view it with ur Pc? you are still a noob.( YOU ARE FREE 2 BAN ME. Its what you good in. )

Comment

Originally posted by puge View Post
          @metulj, what is your function as a mod? Just to ban people? In many occasion now, i had come across ban n ban n ban of you. As a mod, E.G: ( If a user keep complaining of same problem, then as a mod, if you dont know the solution, then ignore it or get a life. ) check: waptrick.com, Can u view it with ur Pc? you are still a noob.( YOU ARE FREE 2 BAN ME. Its what you good in. )
          ofcourse i'm noob, if i would be pro,
          i'd have job for $15000/month !
          but then again, even as a noob,
          i can view waptrick.com from PC !
          Attached Files
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Use user agent switcher plugin for Mozilla FireFox, then you can visit any mobile site from PC

Comment

I known you will say this: if you are not blind, waptrick.com mode are: wml/xhtml/i-mode/html ... So why wouldnt you view it with your Pc? .... You make $15000 in indian monthly. I can just say abit poor. I make $5,000 monthly online. Not talking of my monthly salary.

Comment

I known you will say this: if you are not blind, waptrick.com mode are: wml/xhtml/i-mode/html ... So why wouldnt you view it with your Pc? .... You make $15000 in indian monthly. I can just say abit poor. I make $5,000 monthly online. Not talking of my monthly salary.
                ok, so here you go with WML mode !
                is that ok now ?

15000 USD/month in india ???
                and you make 5000 USD/month online ???
                yea sure...
                in your wet dream maybe...
                Attached Files
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

Not only in wet dream also Dry dream, i dont know, why you indian behave ullabalu.

Please go and take a nap. So you can clear ur hard mind.

Comment

Not only in wet dream also Dry dream, i dont know, why you indian behave ullabalu.

Please go and take a nap. So you can clear ur hard mind.
                    i guess you are super pro
                    and the one and only who can make 5000 USD/month online,
                    probably you are also super lucky,
                    so you can make 15000 USD/month in india
                    good for you

Comment

Everybody have is own qoutation: If am not the best, i'm among the best.

Point of correction. I'm not an indian. I from Good people, Great Nation. Play this life easy and everything will go easy. Play it hard and watch your act in return.

Friend chill, just keep watching instead of posting.
                      Last edited by puge; 12.08.11, 09:48.

Comment

Everybody have is own qoutation: If am not the best, i'm among the best.

Point of correction. I'm not an indian. I from Good people, Great Nation. Play this life easy and everything will go easy. Play it hard and watch your act in return.

Friend chill, just keep watching instead of posting.
                        hmm... strange...
                        first insult, now threat...
                        whats next...?

Comment

@metulj.
                          Ok, i respect you mate and i'm sorry. So Just bounce ok.

Comment

@metulj.
                            Ok, i respect you mate and i'm sorry. So Just bounce ok.
                            geee...
                            now i really dont understand...
                            first insult
                            then threat
                            and now respect ???
                            thats something new...

Comment

I dont blame you mate. I think you dont know, what i mean by (So, just bounce ok.) visit google for that.

Comment

I dont blame you mate. I think you dont know, what i mean by (So, just bounce ok.) visit google for that.
                                and i think you should really STFU !
                                first insult
                                then threat
                                then respect ?
                                and now you already know everything about me,
                                so you know that i dont understand meaning of ''Just bounce'' ??
                                so... what else you know about me DR. ?

Comment

Working...
                                X