How to Conect Database?plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Conect Database?plz help

Friend i am new at chat/forum script i have script but i fail to make database as i am just primary knowledge holder plz tell me in details how to set database and how to set up db user file apropriately

edit connect.php and upload sql file in phpmyadmin

Comment

Originally posted by WebK!nG View Post
      edit connect.php and upload sql file in phpmyadmin
      how the F*** do you know that he has got connect.php ??

Originally posted by kolkatawap View Post
      Friend i am new at chat/forum script i have script but i fail to make database as i am just primary knowledge holder plz tell me in details how to set database and how to set up db user file apropriately
      enter phpmyadmin and create DB
      import *.sql file if there is one, else there is usualy install.php(depends from script you use)
      next find in which *.php file you need to enter DB details like DB_name, DB_username, DB_password(usualy there would be config.php)
      and next time you ask such question, state also which script exactly you use...
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

check every php file where you can find this..

mysql_connect("localhost","username","password");
        mysql_select_db("databasename");

set the USERNAME, PASSWORD AND DATABASENAME according to the set up of your host

Comment

Working...
        X