This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavalair hack

Ive heard that lavalair can be hacked easily. Can anyone tell me how? And also how to protect my site from it?

theres one sure way to make absolutely sure u dnt get hacked: DONT USE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
      theres one sure way to make absolutely sure u dnt get hacked: DONT USE IT.
      how about this: i want to hack a lavalair/wapdesire wapsite. How can i do this? If you want i can pm you the site url. I want to do this my self. A simple tutorial or a link to a tutorial would help me very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifat3d View Post
        how about this: i want to hack a lavalair/wapdesire wapsite. How can i do this? If you want i can pm you the site url. I want to do this my self. A simple tutorial or a link to a tutorial would help me very much.
        What are you thinking!! Are you thinking that we are here to help you to ha*king!! Kiddin Me!! Then you are a Du*b bro...
        Learn how to protect a site holes. not to ha*k. when you able to know the holes, you can easily able to ha*k a site using those holes.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
          What are you thinking!! Are you thinking that we are here to help you to ha*king!! Kiddin Me!! Then you are a Du*b bro...
          Learn how to protect a site holes. not to ha*k. when you able to know the holes, you can easily able to ha*k a site using those holes.
          erm technically you just tipped him off. And since when did hack and dumb become P.G. and why wasnt i informed? O_O

anyways dude above that i cant spell his name, except u are willing to pay me $50 per hole... (a rip off i knw but he wants to hack, hey i myt as well get paid for it lol) ...dont inbox me
          Last edited by CreativityKills; 19.07.11, 13:36.

Comment

Its sifat 3d, im pretty sure you know that spaces aren't supported in forum usernames. By the way, i dont need you to hack a site for me, i just wanted to learn for myself. (agree with you on the p.g. Thing. (0_0)

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by khan View Post
            I was just looking to learn bro.sorry for posting in the "WRONG WRONG. .wrong wronggggg place".

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
            anyways dude above that i cant spell his name, except u are willing to pay me $50 per hole... (a rip off i knw but he wants to hack, hey i myt as well get paid for it lol) ...dont inbox me
            i didnt want you to hack a site for me, i wanted a link to a tutorial which could teach me to hack that kind of site. i.e. If you had one.
            Last edited by Sifat3d; 19.07.11, 18:04.

Comment

Nah theres none i kno of except here... And spaces r supported in this beyatch.

Comment

< - has a space in my forum name :P

Comment

Originally posted by brokenheart
                  thats why he want to know how to hack so that he will know the holes that he should protect! . .
                  BOLLOX !!!
                  you dont need to know how to hack in order to protect !
                  what you need is to follow security rules in PHP !
                  mFreak has posted very nice links to learn PHP
                  look >>HERE<<
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

if he wants to know the holes of a site, then he needs to search all causes of site hacking and think of what he would be needing to do to protect his site against those malicious things. actually, i don't know how to hack, but i know what kind of things are they doing to hack a site so i think of securities that i need to have, choose what will i be protecting.
                    Last edited by kiLLeR-eyEd_14; 20.07.11, 07:18.
                    My Blog: http://jhommark.blogspot.com
                    My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jhommark
                    My Official Site: http://www.undergroundweb.tk
                    My Community Site: http://undergroundwap.xtreemhost.com

Comment

im using lava and wapdesire for almost half a year now. it's really vulnerable from hacking most specially if you just downloaded it from the net. usually the uploader part of the script is the hardest one to secure. another one is the most common way of hacking, the sql injection but there are so many ways to prevent that,just explore the forum..session hijacking is another one.but there is also a solution. im still using it now but just for learning purposes. I have all the above securities but according to my sensei (master) THERE'S NO SECURE NOWADAYS.EVERYTHING IS CHANGING...

Comment

The best way to protect your site is pay a good coder..

Comment

Originally posted by Wapito View Post
                          hmm interesting theory

Comment

Originally posted by Wapito View Post
                            don't pay a good coder..if you really want to learn..be a good coder you can be..having the knowledge is better than paying for someone's knowledge..not all time you have money..and sometimes you need to learn by yourself..not all time there is someone to help you..it's also important to stand on your own without the help others..no one can take away your knowledge from you..maybe someday, you are now the one being paid by the others.
                            My Blog: http://jhommark.blogspot.com
                            My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jhommark
                            My Official Site: http://www.undergroundweb.tk
                            My Community Site: http://undergroundwap.xtreemhost.com

Comment

Coming a good PhP Coder does not come over night !
                              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                              _______
                              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X