how to get the password of owner acc0unt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to get the password of owner acc0unt?

pls help me the pasword is like diz 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 ,in mysql , i cnt change it and use it , pls help coz i cnt edit perm in my acc0unt thats why i nid to get the owner pasword thx

write this in a php file
    echo md5('newpassword') ;
    will return you something
    copy/paste to replace 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 in phpmyadmin
    Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Originally posted by rockman View Post
      pls help me the pasword is like diz 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 ,in mysql , i cnt change it and use it , pls help coz i cnt edit perm in my acc0unt thats why i nid to get the owner pasword thx
      register with new nickanme,
      then go to phpmyadmin
      delete previous owner
      and set proper permission to new(you can also rename user there if you like)
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

i cnt get it. Pls make it clear thx.

Added after 11 minutes:

any option? Coz i cnt change permissi0n using my ph0ne ,loading back always n0thng change
        Last edited by rockman; 25.06.11, 09:09.

Comment

Goto md5 Hash Generator
          Create a MD5 hash of your password
          Replace the hashed password with the new hashed one and login with the unhashed word.
          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
          Easy earning for Indians
          ---------------------
          Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

or simply add the forgotten password addon for lava and the script will generate u a new one to your email

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
            Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

well 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 is admin so im guessing u are silly anough to have ur password set as admin
              Creator of
              Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
              Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Comment

mysql it self include MD5() function so why are you guys suggesting other alternative? >_>
                In phpmyadmin, find your row, edit it and in value of passoword, write your new password and select md5 in function. DONE
                Follow me @ksg91 | My Blog: http://ksg91.com | Nokia Blog: http://NokiaTips.in

Comment

Working...
                X