How can i install a script wITH mysql

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i install a script wITH mysql

Please who can tell me how to instull a script in my site it uses mysql pls pls i am newbie

Well first you need a hosting account ,.if you dont have it pls search it on google.....make sure your hosting account has mysql and phpmyadmin..login in your account and goto mysql databases manegement and create a databases and a databases user ......now click add user to databases then select all and save it.....Now if you have any sql file (i think you have)then from account panel click on phpmyadmin.....and select your databases .......and import your sql file...now go to your script and find config.php or db.php and edite like this
    <?php
    $dbuser = "YOUR DATABASES USER NAME";
    $dbpass = "DATABASES PASSWORD";
    $dbname = "DATABASES NAME";
    $dbhost = "localhost"; ///USUALLY LOCALHOST.....OR YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR ACCOUNT PANEL///
    ?>
    ....ALLLL ISSSSS done now you can upload your script and enjoy.....(if you cant do those pls pm me i will install you script on your sarver .....thanksssssss

Comment

Thank

I tried it and i got error due there was config.php and config.inc.php and i did as u said, but they said unable to conect

Comment

well cheeck your databases and if it say unable to connect that mean your data is invalid well plss seand me the script i will fix the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by bestman View Post
          I tried it and i got error due there was config.php and config.inc.php and i did as u said, but they said unable to conect
          unable to connect more than likely means there is something wrong in the details you've entered into your config, check spellings and check you have the right details

Comment

Working...
          X