no new releases of mobilezonez anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no new releases of mobilezonez anymore

due to the fact of people like creativity_kills and a few others who are always critesizing what ever work i post on here. i will not be releasing any more updates or fixes to lava scripts or posting any help to ppl.. i keep telling ppl the new script i am working on is being re written this means not all the site will be working what part of re written do u cunts not understand. oh thats right u guys want a full working site to be posted here so u guys can sell and claim as your own.i never see ppl like him or others who r quick to critesize post anything and/or share anything new with the lavalair script..far as im concernd from now on your all on your own.keep critesizing me and i will eventually hack all your sites..that is a promise

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Hey ozzimale cheer up bud am always your fan calm your self doesnt matter even if you give update or not be with us man be my friend always dont want any help from you your a good guy man coding so far and giving it for free here for nothing and getting others scolds thats how people are they think there are nothing better than them there are good and bads every where man cheer up ozzi your a good guy

Comment

just certain ppl piss me off on here. nufn better to do then critisize others. yet there always the ones who sell others work as there own edits.

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

mobilezonez copyright owned by Ozzilmale

Comment

there is no copyright the script is an orig edit to lavalair so why would i copyright an already copyrighted script?

Comment

Good work rampage, ur MZONEZ is the first lavascript use by me at my first site (waproof). Good designed, good connection, i like ur work.

Good work rampage, ur MZONEZ is the first lavascript use by me at my first site (waproof). Good designed, good connection, i like ur work. You and subzero are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
              due to the fact of people like creativity_kills and a few others who are always critesizing what ever work i post on here. i will not be releasing any more updates or fixes to lava scripts or posting any help to ppl.. i keep telling ppl the new script i am working on is being re written this means not all the site will be working what part of re written do u cunts not understand. oh thats right u guys want a full working site to be posted here so u guys can sell and claim as your own.i never see ppl like him or others who r quick to critesize post anything and/or share anything new with the lavalair script..far as im concernd from now on your all on your own.keep critesizing me and i will eventually hack all your sites..that is a promise
              Push your threats that way, they dont mean jack to me :/ neither does the fact that ur no longer releasing anything... btw you should love critism, it helps. And i dont release anything? Really? Sure i dont.

Comment

your mobilezone is a nice work, so never mind anybody critisizing u
                http://myfacepals.com
                MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Working...
                X