Animated PNG Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animated PNG Creator

This class can be used to create PNG format animations from a list of images.

It can add to the animation any number of images previously loaded or created by the PHP GD extension functions.

The alignment of each image and the delay between animation images is configurable.

The class can generate an animation file in PNG format that is compatible with the regular PNG image format.

Browsers and programs that do not support the PNG animation image format can still show it as if it consists of a single image.
    Attached Files
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Originally posted by riderz View Post
    This class can be used to create PNG format animations from a list of images.

It can add to the animation any number of images previously loaded or created by the PHP GD extension functions.

The alignment of each image and the delay between animation images is configurable.

The class can generate an animation file in PNG format that is compatible with the regular PNG image format.

Browsers and programs that do not support the PNG animation image format can still show it as if it consists of a single image.
    rider.. can u show the demo or snapshot?
    our lfe is simple words....
    http://mygenkz.net
    ewanz06@yahoo.com
    PHP Code:
    $output="i am NOoob....";
    $newfile="ewanz.txt";
    $file fopen ($newfile"w");
    fwrite($file$output);
    fclose ($file); 

Comment

rider please check attachment. its only contain a phpclass site html page

Comment

Cool one... Thanks guys. I used one like this for Preloaders.net - Free animated loading GIF and APNG generator web-site. Creates almost identical results. I took couple of lines from it to fix my own errors

Comment

Working...
        X