bored... lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bored... lol

so i've decided to start getting back into coding again, but this time no community script or any other forum/chat based script been there and done it

the ideas...
    got my plans fixed around a download site in xhtml/php or ruby if i can get the script from omploader.org working and some sort of jquery scripts
    downloads covering most major phones, iphones/blackberrys yadda yadda as well as older phones
    some sort of request feature and a grabber service of some sort
    and if i can manage it include a built in online virus scanner like virustotal.com thats if i can get hold of any virus definitions if not will be through some sort of an api script
    frontend templates for iphones and so on

helping me.. lol
    my experience in grabbers is limited since i've never used any so can anyone recommend the best one to use and i dont want any offers to buy one and if i use one i will keep the rights of the coder who created it intact unlike most people ansd also place your ads on my site

anyone intrested in helping please reply and i will share the script and possibly the content also as a thanks
    for now i will be using the hpwap.co.cc script until i got all features in place then will code a script myself or with help from anyone who's offered

will be starting this this weekend so will edit this topic with my site address once i get started, also i'm only intrested with help from people who will actually help and not by people who are lazy as i will be sharing the finished product once finished

cheers guys..
    Last edited by amylee; 10.06.11, 11:26.

nice to see you back you rock!

Comment

is irisblaze a different person from amylee, i would like to know?

Comment

very different yes..

Comment

@amy you missed one "very". Nice but a downloads site? I mean really?! What gave u that inspiration

Comment

something different i guess as i've always been doing forum based scripts and im bored and tired of doing that
            a download site has been on my mind for a long time now and i'm just gonna do one

can't really think of anything else mobile based to do that i havn't done already lol

Comment

if u r bored, why u dont help me with this problem connecting to gateway by php :P

Comment

Working...
              X