Heyya hidden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyya hidden

Hi every one i am using a lavalair script and in my site theres no hidden feature what i mean is i have set in the core as timeout time to delete from online list is 1 hour so who ever stays idle for 1 hour after they are deleted from the online list this works correctly i have tried myself and other users in our site also they get deleted from the online list after 1 hour every thing is ok.

But the thing is some users register newly and they stay online idle for 13 minutes, 5 minutes and after they are out from the online list i cant understand why does this happen i have no cloak or hidden features in my site checked on core and checked on every php files there are no hidden feature available in my site but i dont know how not only newly registered people also some one or two old members also they get out from online list in 4, 10 minutes etc before one hour ends and among them some also gets out from online list after one hour also even tho still some people get outs even when they are idle for little time before one hour ends can any one help me with this. and know me whats going on.

Thanks
Working...
X