include 'online.php' error. Plz help me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rocky01
    replied
    Forum say I have not enoug privileadge to give you thanks. Bdy, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Mysterio
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky01 View Post
    Many Many Many thanks for helping me. I love you all specially Mysterio3
    Nothing! I love you too sweety (joking)
    Say thanks :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    Many Many Many thanks for helping me. I love you all specially Mysterio3

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    Ok, Now I'm going to check

    Leave a comment:


  • Mysterio
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky01 View Post
    No bro, 'online.php' is working.
    Check it showing how many online
    mastiload.tk/Downloads/online.php
    try this

    echo "Online: <a href='who.php'>";
    include ("online.php");
    echo "</a>\r\n";

    if you want, give me your online.php code so i can make a better code for you ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mysterio
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky01 View Post
    No bro, 'online.php' is working.
    Check it showing how many online
    mastiload.tk/Downloads/online.php
    try this

    echo "Online: <a href='who.php'>";
    include ("online.php");
    echo "</a>\r\n";

    if you want, give me your online.php code so i can make a better code for you ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    No bro, 'online.php' is working.
    Check it showing how many online

    Leave a comment:


  • Mysterio
    replied
    your code is wrong-writen.
    ksg91's answer will solve your problem

    Leave a comment:


  • khan
    replied
    i think u got problem in ur online.php.and you dont need to add above code u add here.u can do it in ur online.php file

    Leave a comment:


  • ksg91
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky01 View Post
    Please help me to fix this code
    Code:
    echo "Online: <a href=\"who.php\"><? include 'online.php'; ?></a>\r\n";
    I want to include 'online.php' to all my page. My site page is in xhtml version. Check my site bottom Download Zone
    what do you want to do with that code? i couldnt get! you are including a page into anchor tag!

    if want to include online.php then use
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    include('online.php");
    and if you want to put a link to online.php then use

    PHP Code:
    echo "<a href=\"online.php\">Online</a>"; 

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    It just like the bottom of this site. Check online: ?
    Last edited by Rocky01; 19.05.10, 08:38.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    replied
    Originally posted by something else View Post
    Nothiing wrong with the above code :P
    Its not working bro. Thats why I posting here. Please help me.
    Do u check my site? If yes, online users not showing

    Leave a comment:


  • something else
    replied
    Nothiing wrong with the above code :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky01
    started a topic include 'online.php' error. Plz help me

    include 'online.php' error. Plz help me

    Please help me to fix this code
    Code:
    echo "Online: <a href=\"who.php\"><? include 'online.php'; ?></a>\r\n";
    I want to include 'online.php' to all my page. My site page is in xhtml version. Check my site bottom Download Zone
Working...
X