Error Please tell what am I doing wrong

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bOrN2pwn
    replied
    I fixed it useing another method calling my SQl rather then Useing SQL QUERY I changed the format a bit and called it In OOP

    Now it works 100%and no HTML violations.... BRILLIANT I TELL YOU

    Leave a comment:


  • modfiles
    replied
    Originally posted by bOrN2pwn View Post
    ModFiles I only showed my nick as were my nick is its a QUERY.... Your string is for plain HTML
    I think your using lava. I never use lava script so I dont know the
    query and just posted an example.

    I cant post the right one seeing only this
    Code:
    <font colot="FF0000">bOrN2pwn</font>
    ^
    this is a plain HTML

    Leave a comment:


  • morse
    replied
    As modfiles said,you can only blink it or scroll it , there is nothing more that you can do. BTW if i were you, i wouldnt be adding anything like that in the header part.

    Leave a comment:


  • bOrN2pwn
    replied
    ModFiles I only showed my nick as were my nick is its a QUERY.... Your string is for plain HTML

    Leave a comment:


  • modfiles
    replied
    PHP Code:
    $string = '<font colot="FF0000">bOrN2pwn</font>';
    $a = array('<font colot="FF0000">','</font>');
    $b = array('','');
    str_replace($a,$b,$string);
    echo 
    "<title>$string</title>"; 
    Last edited by modfiles; 07.02.10, 14:46.

    Leave a comment:


  • syrus
    replied
    am nt so familiar with the lavalair functions, all u got to do is where-ever u want the name to show in a dif colour while loopn thru your query i.e
    PHP Code:
    while($v =$your-query){ if(is_staff($u)) echo '<div style="color: #ff000">'.$v->u.'</div>'; else echo //normal style colour } 
    Last edited by syrus; 07.02.10, 13:55.

    Leave a comment:


  • bOrN2pwn
    replied
    And how will I go forth makeing a string like that

    Leave a comment:


  • modfiles
    replied
    html title tag doesnt support font color, weight, size. You can do a scrolling or blinking text title tag but only if you use javascript. but for all we know, most mobile phones doesnt support javascript.
    so just make a condition wherein if the string is in a title tag, remove the <font thing.
    Last edited by modfiles; 07.02.10, 12:59.

    Leave a comment:


  • bOrN2pwn
    replied
    It says color lol... picture quality just aint that good......

    Leave a comment:


  • metulj
    replied
    Originally posted by bOrN2pwn View Post
    Ok so I created a code to make staff nicks color but know I sit with a small problem........
    In the top bar were the page name goes it puts it like this

    Code:
    <font colot="FF0000">bOrN2pwn</font>
    It works 100% across the pages it shows in color but I seem to have a small problem when it comes to the head and title part of the page....

    Please tell me why is this and how can I fix it.
    dunno whats wrong... but you got colot instead coloR
    in posted code.. also you use exact same on site
    as its seen on screenshot..
    Code:
    <font colo[B][COLOR=red]R[/COLOR][/B]="FF0000">bOrN2pwn</font>

    Leave a comment:


  • bOrN2pwn
    replied
    Its in lava xHTML see screen shot for error................
    The red box is where the error is......



    What could possibly be the error

    Leave a comment:


  • DiL
    replied
    in which script you want to fix this bro?

    Leave a comment:


  • bOrN2pwn
    started a topic Error Please tell what am I doing wrong

    Error Please tell what am I doing wrong

    Ok so I created a code to make staff nicks color but know I sit with a small problem........
    In the top bar were the page name goes it puts it like this

    Code:
    <font colot="FF0000">bOrN2pwn</font>
    It works 100% across the pages it shows in color but I seem to have a small problem when it comes to the head and title part of the page....

    Please tell me why is this and how can I fix it.
Working...
X