showing username in color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

showing username in color

hey guys when i want to send a msg it dont show my username my username are in color show it dont show right when i want to use this code

Code:
    echo "Recipient:<br/><form enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"../inbox/mms.php?action=sendmms2\" method=\"post\"><input id=\"inputText\" type=\"text\" name=\"pmtou\" value=\"$whonick\" maxlength=\"30\"/><br/>";
    how to modify this code above to show the username in color in the text area
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

try styling the input

PHP Code:
    <?php

echo "Recipient:<br/>
      <form enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"../inbox/mms.php?action=sendmms2\" method=\"post\">
      <input id=\"inputText\" style\=font-size : 17px;text-align : center; color#0000FF;\" type=\"text\" name=\"pmtou\" value=\"
    $whonick\" maxlength=\"30\"/><br/>";

?>

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

who can have alook at this code the sendmms dont send the message to the user but the second one does but the second one gives me error it dont hide the username
      Code:
      ///////////MMS Send//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
      else if($action=="sendmms"){
      		addonline(getuid_sid($sid),"Composing a multimedia message","");

echo "<div class=\"box_cen\" align=\"center\">";
        echo "<b>Inbox</b>";
       echo "<div class=\"box_sub\" align=\"left\">";
        $whonick = getnick_uid($who);
        setaction($uid, "Sended mms");
      echo "<p><u>Compose your multimedia message:</u><br/>";
        echo "Send PM to <i><b>$whonick</b></i></div><br/><br/>";
       echo "<form enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"../inbox/mms.php?action=sendmms2&amp;who=$who\" method=\"post\">";
      		echo "Text:<br/><textarea id=\"inputText\" name=\"pmtext\"></textarea><br/>";
      		echo "Image(JPG or JPEG or GIF or PNG or BMP)/Audio(MIDI or AMR or WAV or MP3 or RM)/Video(3GP or MP4 or RM or AVI)/Others(ZIP or RAR or EXE or SIS or JAR or PDF):<br/>Size limit 2 MB(2048KB)  ";
      echo "<input id=\"inputText\" type=\"file\" name=\"attach\"/><br/>";
      		echo "<input id=\"inputButton\" type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Send\"/></form></p>";
         echo "<a id='button' href=\"../home/index.php?action=main\">Home</a>";

exit();
      }///////////MMS Send//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
      else if($action=="sendmmsnew"){

echo "<b>Inbox</b>";
      echo "Recipient:<br/><form enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"../inbox/mms.php?action=sendmms2\" method=\"post\"><input id=\"inputText\" type=\"text\" name=\"pmtou\" value=\"$whonick\" maxlength=\"30\"/><br/>";
      		echo "Image(JPG or JPEG or GIF or PNG or BMP)/Audio(MIDI or AMR or WAV or MP3 or RM)/Video(3GP or MP4 or RM or AVI)/Others(ZIP or RAR or EXE or SIS or JAR or PDF):<br/>Size limit 2 MB(2048KB)  ";
      		echo "<input id=\"inputButton\" type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Send\"/></form></p>";

exit();
      }
      Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

re

Originally posted by riderz View Post
        who can have alook at this code the sendmms dont send the message to the user but the second one does but the second one gives me error it dont hide the username
        Code:
        ///////////MMS Send//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        else if($action=="sendmms"){

echo "<b>Inbox</b>";
          echo "Send PM to <i><b>$whonick</b></i></div><br/><br/>";
         echo "<form enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"../inbox/mms.php?action=sendmms2&amp;who=$who\" method=\"post\">";

exit();
        }///////////MMS Send//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        else if($action=="sendmmsnew"){

echo "<b>Inbox</b>";

exit();
        }
        you are missing the vital part &amp;who=$who in the post form lol

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
        Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
        X