IMPORTANT !! Script Licence

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CreativityKills
    replied
    Go get gnu license

    Leave a comment:


  • shad0w
    replied
    Originally posted by koizumi View Post
    well,basing on ur statement, you just edited something that is already made.. changing action to go? Anyone can do that, and you wanna sell it..
    I didn't get an already made script !!! I coded all .... Not all script that use action=... are LAVALAIR ... :D I coded all the script. All I used are some functions from lavalair ... The functions islogged, registerform are NOT copyrighted by lavalair ...

    So not every script is lavalair ... Lavalair is a wap community !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • morse
    replied
    Originally posted by shad0w View Post
    So ... According to `your plagirism` (wrong spelling, i know...) all communityes are lavalair, yahoo can't make a search engine, msn is a copy of y! Messenger (not shure whitch one is first, but the idea is the same) ... Scamcoins is a copy of scambrite (cash :D) anyway. There are houndreds of wap scams like scam coins ...
    Some host suspend accounts of users that don't respect copyright ... So if I have copyright and I send a mail to host with the script+licence ... Host will suspend the account of that user...
    Probably the key solution is more easy to use but I don't have $20 ...
    Hosts used to do that earlier, now they don't give a 'dime' about it, especially not for small scripts which already have thousands of clones.
    But anyways if a license gives you a sense of security, then you should go for it and get one. Its your money afterall

    Leave a comment:


  • koizumi
    replied
    well,basing on ur statement, you just edited something that is already made.. changing action to go? Anyone can do that, and you wanna sell it..

    Leave a comment:


  • shad0w
    replied
    So ... According to `your plagirism` (wrong spelling, i know...) all communityes are lavalair, yahoo can't make a search engine, msn is a copy of y! Messenger (not shure whitch one is first, but the idea is the same) ... Scamcoins is a copy of scambrite (cash :D) anyway. There are houndreds of wap scams like scam coins ...
    Some host suspend accounts of users that don't respect copyright ... So if I have copyright and I send a mail to host with the script+licence ... Host will suspend the account of that user...
    Probably the key solution is more easy to use but I don't have $20 ...

    Leave a comment:


  • morse
    replied
    First of all, try not to use those scamsters name.
    Secondly if you say that your script is like scamcoins then you yourself are implying that its a copy!
    There is something called plagiarism (not sure of the spelling) which you have committed and is frowned in internet.
    Still you will be able to get license coz license comes easily with a pay.
    Even if you get a license and all, still people can and will use your script if made public.
    Legal process for internet disputes between small companies or not so noteworthy individuals are as good as solar eclipse happening unless you are a really big shot or you represent a big company.
    Read what subzero wrote about script keygens, which is probably better than getting a license.

    Leave a comment:


  • shad0w
    replied
    But who made it? I started from 0.. H used $go insted of $action and some core.php functions from lavalair ... 99% is coded by me ...

    Leave a comment:


  • metulj
    replied
    Originally posted by shad0w View Post
    I have coded a script like hitcoins.com ... I started from lavalair :D ... I want to have a licence for the script and only people that bought it from me can use it !!! Can any1 help ? Thx ...
    you CANT copyright something oyu didnt actually made !
    simple as that

    Leave a comment:


  • koizumi
    replied
    CC License i think..

    Leave a comment:


  • shad0w
    replied
    What toplist ???
    Hitcoins.com is not a toplist .

    I have coded this script ...
    I just want to have copyright for the script ... Like free scripts ... But not to be free ....

    Leave a comment:


  • subzero
    replied
    You cant sell scripts that can be made with a toplist.

    Also note its blaze toplist lol


    but i can make a script that they have to enter a key like

    Wapmasterz.net : Make your own web page easy! = short_urls script

    that needs a key to unlock it doing so here

    Wapmasterz.net : Make your own web page easy! aka Wapmasterz.net : Make your own web page easy!

    $20 bucks i can make that

    also note that user who buy a script of you cant have it on any other domain but the one they sign up with

    eg:

    i buy short urls my domain is urls.com but i wont to use it on urler.com i have to buy the key to work on that domain but for now i have to use urls.com

    cuz i buy a key for it got what i mean ??

    also like this

    This software signed with grim-reaper.info only
    Mp3 Lyrics Search Engine

    This is what happens when you try to change the domain

    Leave a comment:


  • shad0w
    started a topic IMPORTANT !! Script Licence

    IMPORTANT !! Script Licence

    I have coded a script like hitcoins.com ... I started from lavalair :D ... I want to have a licence for the script and only people that bought it from me can use it !!! Can any1 help ? Thx ...
Working...
X