Xhtml Contact Us Form :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mysterio
    replied
    it's good, i have tested it before and it works ok.
    just put the "ateachment option" if you can, or if somebody can, or add a new script like this, where we can specify the sender, receiver, message, subject and attachment.
    thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • bijaybd
    replied
    anybody here who can make it in wml version

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK88
    replied
    Originally posted by makvanpor2000 View Post
    what do you mean
    Yyy, Makvanpoor2000, I said that I will try this script in the nearest future and I hope that it does not have any bugs :-)

    by the way I`ve checked this with my testing page, but I think that I have mailbox problem on that server so I cannot be sure if the script is ok or not now. I have to do more tests :-/ :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • joseg
    replied
    Nice share bro

    Leave a comment:


  • bijaybd
    replied
    hey bro its really kwl can you make a wml version of this contact form i tried but i failed if you can do it then we will be great for me thanks again

    Leave a comment:


  • ripkk2tfk
    replied
    thanks ozzie works gr8

    Leave a comment:


  • makvanpor2000
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertK88 View Post
    Thank u for sharing. I`ll check it soon. Hope it works :-p
    what do you mean

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK88
    replied
    Thank u for sharing. I`ll check it soon. Hope it works :-p

    Leave a comment:


  • wapmaster2
    replied
    Thanks Buddy !

    Leave a comment:


  • ozziemale31
    replied
    this contact form is quite unique as it has a spam filter and a robots block etc

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest
    Guest replied
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • jsyguy23
    replied
    thanks m8 nice work

    Leave a comment:


  • ozziemale31
    replied
    gee 5 downloads already and not 1 comment lol makes me wonder why i even bother ta share stuff on ere eh !!

    Leave a comment:


  • ozziemale31
    started a topic Xhtml Contact Us Form :)

    Xhtml Contact Us Form :)

    ok just finished a xhtml contact us form which im letting you guys have access 2 edit it to suit you needs
    enjoy
    Attached Files
Working...
X