Free 5 AutoFind V1.1 licemce give away !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free 5 AutoFind V1.1 licemce give away !

Im going to a valuable 5 licences free of charge to any coding-talk members.
    What is AutoFind V.1.1 ?

Mates !
    As you know the online classified web sites are a one of huge section in internet who makes huge money online and get lots of traffic for sure.In that case Auto Classified sites are main.
    But problem is most of the classified scripts are well over aged designed and not matching to recent world at all.
    so here comes the solution.....
    AutoFind Auto Classified script
    Click image for larger version

Name:	img1.png
Views:	2
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	112811

AutoFind is a small social network of Auto Classified site.You know that every thing is now social on Internet.So by using AutoFind script you can make a Auto Classified site that make a social network between buyers and sellers.Its easy to connect each other and do the business.

Main thing is we believe that every buyer one day became a seller.Why? yes one day he wants to sell the car that he bought from the site.Its a circle between sell and buy.AutoFind makes it much easier to do that.
    Other thing is buying a Used or brand new car is cannot done in one day just like buying a toy.Most of the people search ,research talk before by anything ,May be its take several months.So we understand that fact.
    Then we developed AutoFind much easier to communicate with sellers and buyers as well.

Users can send private messages for each other ,submit reviews to each other ,like each other profiles and posted ads with site integrated like system any more social tools.

For just more details just visit our official web site and go to "features" page.

For just more details just visit our official web site and go to "features" page.
    www.laknaa.com
    Want to view a working demo?

check it out here
    AutoFind V 1.1 Demo

Basic user - username- user1
    password- user1

pm me for admin logging details .

so here comes the best part .......

Im going to give only 5 FREE licence who request first from me.Each licence valued $129 .
    So please Pm me if you really want this script and you are willing to start a Auto Classified site. Because if you request and do not use this script any other member will loose the chance to have it.

Thank you.
    If you want this just PM me soon as possible.
Working...
X