X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frostymarvelous
    replied
    Hinerie, you think so? The joke is on you.
    I've even stopped helping cos some of the requests are so dumb! I just look out for the right posts. By that I mean, right title, proper problem statement and attached error and/or snippet.
    Else, you can burn for all I care.

Leave a comment:

• hinerie09
    replied
    You don't share because you don't have to share . .Jol

Leave a comment:

• ramciv14
    replied
    i agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• something else
    replied
    very familiar story here also

Leave a comment:

• Mysterio
    started a topic All Begginers Must Read

All Begginers Must Read

First of all, I am not an admin or moderator and I am talking just about what bothers me mostly here on Coding-Talk. Very often, I read such new topics like: "I am beginner in PHP, how can I create a mp3 search engine script?" With all the respect, this is a stupid question. Being a beginner, means you are at Level-0, but trying to jump at Level-5 by working with such scripts. Of course this is not the way it works, because this is not a six-letters answer, but its a whole work, and of course I am not mattering to answer because after I am doing this work for you probably you are going to leave and be right back with the next question which also is the first next problem you faced. You are not asking for a help to solve your problem yourself, but you are asking for someone to do your work because you are a noob or a lazy guy. Remember there is no shame to be a noob, all of us start from noob, and the good way chosen to be professional is never to ask "How to do this" but to ask "What's the logic of doing this?". You want my hint to start? Download a ready made simple PHP script which works and which you know what it does, and try to change things and see it's effects. Are you scared it won't work? Well, it will work because I was a noob five years before but I did like I told before. No one learned me programming languages, not even learned in school, but in an old PC Pentium II when even XAMPP hardly worked. And today I work in a prestige web dev company, and have new students each day which I teach. You can do also the same, you can be who you want and get what you desire.

Also, for some guys who write me on private: I help people who need help but I do not do the job of anyone. This is also the reason why I never share scrips: because it's my work!

So, stop asking stupid questions everywhere, and take your books (or ebooks) and learn. Programming is about write, not about talk. And Coding-Talk is about help, not about profit.

God bless you all!
    Last edited by Mysterio; 06.02.21, 12:11.
Working...
X